Sally

Bikini, thong, or ...?

34 posts in this topic

Okay now we're switching! Guys do you prefer bikini underwear, thongs or cheekies on girls? Fyi cheekies are underwear that show some ba donk a donk but not totally like a thong.

1 person likes this

Now this is much more interesting than the guy version. lol!

Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me as long as it's classy. I've seen girl's underwear (At the store, you sickos) that have words like "Hot" or "Princess" on the back of the undies and I just think that's really tacky.

2 people like this

Lol I think it is too! I agree those are tacky! I got one one time that says "have fun" bahaha not like anyone but my husband will see it anywsy :P

Bikini or whatever is most comfortable,

which brings me to the question: are thongs as uncomfortable as they look? like wedgie underwear?

Bikini or whatever is most comfortable,

which brings me to the question: are thongs as uncomfortable as they look? like wedgie underwear?

I've never worn a thong, but I have heard horror stories about them.

2 people like this

Well since i'm the only one seeing it then it doesn't matter to me. Whatever is most comfortable for her is fine with me. Though I don't really like granny panties either.

I honestly have no preference. I'll just add I've always thought thongs look extremely uncomfortable haha

Had to google "cheekie", and I think I like those best, lol ;) !

Haha don't feel bad mark I just did! Those aren't too shabby ;) lol I've seen those before (not in person or anything don't y'all get the wrong idea!! :lol: )

Haha don't feel bad mark I just did! Those aren't too shabby ;) lol I've seen those before (not in person or anything don't y'all get the wrong idea!! :lol: )

LOL!! Hmmm...yeah that looks preeetttyyyy questionable DD....;)

LOL!! Hmmm...yeah that looks preeetttyyyy questionable DD.... ;)

Bahaha yeah I had it written without the words in parentheses and was like wow I'm really setting myself up for that one haha!!! :P

1 person likes this

Yeah you did! Bahaha guess people cant help it with all the ads and such...

1 person likes this

lol I've seen those before (not in person or anything don't y'all get the wrong idea!! :lol: )

Lol. Yeah, sure you didn't (joking) :). Well if it makes you feel any better, I had to Google bikini underwear (I don't consider looking at women's underwear a top priority of mine).

1 person likes this

Bahaha this cracks me up! I mean bikini underwear is the same as the bottom half of a bikini....but you all are guys..... :P

Definitely cheekies...orrrr basically anything with stockings and garters *goes for a cold shower*

Funny as I was going to start a new topic the other night about whether thongs are actually comfortable, they certainly don't look it and any girl that I have asked has said they're not, but they obviously still sell well!

3 people like this

Funny as I was going to start a new topic the other night about whether thongs are actually comfortable, they certainly don't look it and any girl that I have asked has said they're not, but they obviously still sell well!

Some girls I know think they're sexier and think it's more "conservative" to not like thongs, to not really wear them. I think that's ironic, because I don't know if guys actually think they're sexier or not...I mean, I'm not trying to get girls to like it haha just my hubby

I don't really have any preference... & since I don't, I think I would like her to keep switching among the stuffs... for some variety! :P:lol: