Even Stevens

House of annuibus

Woof

Fringe (but it was canceled)
Grey's Anatomy

Switched At Birth
The Fosters

Bachelor/Bachelorette

I do love top gear as much as the next guy but wish that the money from the tv license fee was spent more effectively. I also like fifth gear and gadget show

Top Gear

Modern Family! A really funny show! I just watch it online for free now. Only watch something every once in a while, and this has been my favorite for a few years now. Anyone see the show H20 Just Add Water? It got popular & they put it on instant Netflix-a well thought out, entertaining mermaid themed show! ;)

Really liked the day of the doctor 50th anniversary episode. Great idea to have a global simulcast of the show to allow the whole world to enjoy the excitement.

Almost Human is my new favourite show along with dr who, top gear, bones, scandal and big bang theory

Doctor Who, Criminal Minds, Firefly, Bones, Dexter

Really liked the day of the doctor 50th anniversary episode. Great idea to have a global simulcast of the show to allow the whole world to enjoy the excitement.

Almost Human is my new favourite show along with dr who, top gear, bones, scandal and big bang theory

Oh my goodness...I'm an idiot and didn't realize that with the time difference it was broadcasting in my town an hour before the "published" time so I missed it!! Thank goodness I have tickets to go see it tonight in theaters. I've been completely avoiding anything on the internet that sounds like it is going to have spoilers for the last two days and it is killing me! :)

1 person likes this

You will love the episode. I hope I will be around for the 100th episode and 60th epsiode.

Oh my goodness...I'm an idiot and didn't realize that with the time difference it was broadcasting in my town an hour before the "published" time so I missed it!! Thank goodness I have tickets to go see it tonight in theaters. I've been completely avoiding anything on the internet that sounds like it is going to have spoilers for the last two days and it is killing me! :)

You will love the episode. I hope I will be around for the 100th episode and 60th epsiode.

It was so good! I've missed David so much! It was hard to watch him leave again :(

Glad you liked it. David was great. For a scot he does a very convincing English accent. David also stars in the itv show called broadchruch and new homeland style show called escape artist which is on itv this autumn . www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/a-golden-age-of-tv-thrillers-david-tennants-escape-artist-leads-essential-autumn-dramas-8901197.html

I didn't know john hurt was a doctor. Very cool. I also watched a special ultimate guide on bbc three via a VPN. Hope I am around for the 100th episode so I can show my kids some proper britsh drama.

It was so good! I've missed David so much! It was hard to watch him leave again :(