JournalismStudent

Looking for Interviewees

12 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am third year journalism student doing my final major project on societies attitudes towards sex. As part of this I am writing an article on why some people choose abstinence.

I'd like a range of interviewees with differing reasons about why they are choosing to wait, and the difficulties they may be facing.

If you are willing to help, please leave a reply. Apologies if anybody feels I am misusing the site.

I'd be very happy to be interviewed, assuming it's anonymous :)

Excellent! Thank you!

It can of course be anonymous if you wish, though I would need basic information like gender, age and location if that is okay?

Once I have cleared my questions with my supervisor for the project, I will send you all a private message.

Thank you again!

And anyone else who would be interested can still leave a comment below, the more people I can speak to the better.

Hi all,

Thank you very much for your patience!

You should all have received private messages with the questions for the interview now. If I have missed anyone out please let me know, and again, if anyone else is willing to participate please just comment below.

Thanks again everybody!

I'll help out if you'd like :) I reckon I'm one of the youngest waiters on the site, I don't know how useful a 15 year old's view would be, but hey hum :)