arri

Greetings Im new

16 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am excited to meet new people on here who are like minded like me. I am a female in my 20's  and I am confident of the person I have become and there is no shame to it. I am proud of myself and accomplishments. I love to dance, and have fun. I am in the medical field and glad that I found my passion in life other than dance. I am also a Christian. I live in tx looking forward to meeting others also in dallas tx. I can't wait to start chatting and making some new friends!!!

1 person likes this

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 2:14 PM, Syzygy said:

Welcome to the forum

Thankyou so much

9 hours ago, samaye said:

Welcome fellow Texan! Sorry, I live about three hours south of Dallas

Thank-you!! aww that's ok I'm just glad you stop to say hello. where do you live?

24 minutes ago, arri said:

Thank-you!! aww that's ok I'm just glad you stop to say hello. where do you live?

In the Fort Hood area.

ohh ok, how long have you been apart of this site?

and they seem to not have many people on here because I notice for different topics people have responded back in 2012 or 2013 non really IN 2016.

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:35 PM, kelli1993 said:

Welcome arri :)

Thank you kelli:) so how long have you been apart of this?  I think its awesomeB)

1 person likes this

On 8/30/2016 at 8:50 AM, arri said:

ohh ok, how long have you been apart of this site?

and they seem to not have many people on here because I notice for different topics people have responded back in 2012 or 2013 non really IN 2016.

Haahah that might have been some of my doing. We don't mind if you resurrect an old thread to bring it up for new people to discuss. The site has its ups and downs in activity. People can't expect too much activity if they don't contribute themselves, especially in a fringe group such as here maintaining critical mass is not a given unfortunately. 

Welcome to the forum and here's to hoping you become an active, long-term member :) (p.s. to be clear married waiters are welcome here too lol)

Hi, Arri! I'm glad you joined, and I enjoyed chatting with you. :)

Hopefully we can get this forum more active including more features.

On 8/30/2016 at 6:41 PM, arri said:

Thank you kelli:) so how long have you been apart of this?  I think its awesomeB)

I've been on the site for over a year. I love it.