Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Growing Taller

6 posts in this topic

So guys, I was wondering. Is there a way for me to feasibly grow taller without getting surgery? I mean, if people can make height into a requirement I am sure that there must be a way to get taller. Michael Jackson was able to become white so I'm certain growing a few more inches wouldn't be hard.

Is there some sort of exercise or growth hormone? I'd rather not have surgery but I hear that is one of the only guaranteed ways to get taller after the age of 25.

Maybe insoles would help, thank you in advance :)

Just now, LadyKaede said:

Since when does a person's ability to change something about themselves factor into whether someone else can have it as a dating requirement?

We have the technology, we can change ourselves ;) I can even become a woman in today's world. Be open minded.

Things you could try:

- Wear a Native American chieftain feather hat. 

- Get swol.

- Medieval torture

- When a female approaches,  go into an aggressive stance. Heels raised,  weight on the balls of your feet,  feet shoulder width apart,  chest high,  arms raised high above your head with open palms and curled fingers pointed towards the female.  Bob your head up and down. This distorts your actual height and allows the *Matthew Stance(TM) to create its illusion. Also continuously flex the muscles in your face and neck. Not only is this intimidating and thus alluring to the female, but it also turns the skin an attractive shade of red, assuming you are light skinned.

*Results from employing the Matthew Stance(TM) may vary. Not tested on humans. Incorrect use of the Stance can result in injury or death. Consult your doctor prior to use. Women that are nursing or pregnant may be more susceptible to the Stance, due to their heightened need for a powerful male companion.

11 people like this

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

*Results from employing the Matthew Stance(TM) may vary. Not tested on humans. Incorrect use of the Stance can result in injury or death. Consult your doctor prior to use. Women that are nursing or pregnant may be more susceptible to the Stance, due to their heightened need for a powerful male companion.

Creative.
Though I think I'm looking more into hologram technology at the moment. The ways of the ancient males are not the way of the future.

On 7/28/2016 at 1:25 PM, Ringer said:

The ways of the ancient males are not the way of the future.

Sure they are. Don't you see evidence everywhere of civilization falling apart?

1 person likes this