Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronnieonix

WaitingTillMarriage Mobile App?

4 posts in this topic

Complete with chats, profile browser, forums, news, blogs, gallery, and more with notifications. For android and iOS devices. Widgets like quotes about waiting until marriage, or even a progress tracker that one can use to record how many times he/she turned down sex. (To feel motivated, consistent, confident, take pride by showing it to your friends how many offers you got, and finally show it to your future husband/wife to show how special he/she is by him/her knowing what you've been through)

People and their phones are one. So why not make an app about this? It will get more new waiters weekly.

For the devs, this will get a lot of downloads... I'm sure. *coughs* profits. ;) So it's a win win.

Hope this will come to reality soon. :)

2 people like this

I like the app idea a lot of people brought it up before lol so I'm not sure if he's working on it or just saying not yet..... but not so much into the idea of the keeping track of the sex offers. My opinion it's no one's business and if you're saving yours and you end up married to the one you saved for I'm sure as women their husbands will have that badge of honor because she waited for him and vice versa for men that wait for their wives.

1 person likes this

You're right. It is no ones business. I agree. Thank you for putting back some sense into me. Waiting should be respected in itself. Showing it to boast is really wrong no matter how one sees it. I'm sorry. But I hope the app everyone wanted comes out, just it is much easier for everybody. Removing the track record of course. :) Thank you.

If anyone is interested, I can help in developing the app :) . Just convince the nw.js/Atom-Electron developers to port their framework to mobile and things should be just a matter of hours to me.