ShyAlyssa5

Hi Everyone

19 posts in this topic

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Alyssa and I just joined this site. I am a very shy person and tend to not be as opinionated as I want to be because of fear of rejection. I'm hoping this time will be different and I can actually open up and be myself. I admire everyone on here for their dedication and strong-willed minds. Don't give up on your waiting because I know something good is awaiting us all and I'm glad I get to go on this journey with all of you. Thanks.

11 people like this

Welcome. I understand how you feel. It's difficult, sometimes, to share opinions...at least for some of us. Don't pressure yourself, just take part when you are ready. I do, sometimes, take part just to push myself a bit, because I tend to be the same way as you...I am quite opinionated, but very few people get to see that side of me, because I am afraid if I show too much people might change their mind about me. I have to get really comfortable for that to happen. Just take it at your own speed, and we are here if you need us. :) that's why we are all here...to support each other.

4 people like this

Thank you for your kind words and advice. It's really comforting to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. 😀

1 person likes this

Welcome! You can make great friends here, I promise.  :)

1 person likes this

I sure hope so JesSea. Thanks. Feel free to leave tips on anything I should know here.

Well you've made a great first step by introducing yourself in the forums. 

Welcome! You don't need to worry about sharing your opinions here. :) Pretty much everyone appreciates the diversity in beliefs here, and we don't tend to hold grudges.

3 people like this

Welcome between us !! and dont worry, being different makes you unique  :)

1 person likes this

That's great to hear Steadfast Madcap. That's a beautiful quote Chak. Thank you all for being so kind and welcoming!

1 person likes this

Welcome to this community, ShyAlyssa. I am sure that you will love this place.

Thank you mewaiting and 573V3N. You're both very kind . I do have one question though if anyone would like to answer it. How do you buy a WTM wristband?

1 person likes this

Hey Alyssa. :) Glad you found us! You might be surprised how many of us are shy, quiet, and reserved. You can get to know a lot about us in the forums, so definitely check that out! I look forward to getting to know you.