Sophie

If you could date/marry one celebrity...

54 posts in this topic

If you'll pardon the age gap and the fact that she's passed away, I've always admired Audrey Hepburn. She was very kind and elegant, not to mention beautiful. If I had to pick a living celebrity more my age, the only woman who stands out is Shailene Woodley (did I spell that correctly?). She's got a nice smile and I've heard she is more conservative than most actresses her age, which is something I find attractive. But of course, I have no idea what she is really like on the inside.

All the celeb men I crush on eventually come out of the closet, so I don't think it would work out. Also, I tend to like the guys nobody else likes, so I always feel strange confiding my celebrity crushes. Also, some of them are dead. Or cartoons. I think I'm defective.

There are two hypothetical answers I have to this question. 

The first is purely based on her beliefs, her morals, her beauty, her heart, her loyalty in marriage, and her commitment to her husband, and that would be Elizabeth Hasselbeck. 

My second choice is based on her intelligence, her appearance, her charitable work, and that is Natalie Portman. 

If it's not realistic, then it has little appeal and I don't know of a celebrity women I am into...That being said, the closest thing I can think of off the top of my head is.....

Christina Hendricks and if she's half as kind/sweet as she is attractive, my God I'd learn how to weld and then weld a ring on her finger so there's no getting it off. She'd be stuck with me for life!!!!!:wub:...Since this isn't real, I'd prefer her to be around 30 pounds heavier from the last time I saw  her on Mad Men and her boobs are way too big! I wouldn't even know where to begin with those things:o....so smaller boobs. :D

Wait a minute, I'm sure cloning has come a long way since Dolly.....Hmmmm ;)