Welcome

A question for the Virgin-Onlys

15 posts in this topic

Where do you plan to find your virgin-bride or virgin-groom? How do the women feel about the fact that there are more virgin women than men? What (qualities you want in a partner) would you trade-off just so that your spouse would be a virgin?(If you've traded off before, how was

I myself am a non-virgin virgin-only.

I'm possibly the strictest poster on here regarding a potential spouse's sexual past (require her not to have even made out before), so I might as well answer.

Where do I plan to find her?-I have two ideas that can be employed simultaneously. First, I'll just ask out a lot of women. The more women I date, the more the odds go increase that I find one who hasn't even made out yet. Secondly, I'll also look in places where one is more likely to meet a waiter. This would involve getting involved with religious organizations.

What qualities would I trade off?-I'd probably be pickier about personality if I didn't care about virginity. Right now, I'd pretty much be okay with us just getting along and maybe having a few things in common. Also, I'd be willing to date someone who is emotionally high maintenance. If I weren't insistent upon someone who has never even made out, I'd probably look for someone who has a ton in common with me, who has that "spark" with me and who isn't emotionally high maintenance.

1 person likes this

I lucked out and met my guy in high school; we were each other's first date, first kiss, etc. Before I met him, I used to be very worried about being "shut out" by waiting, since my options were straight/bi men and queer women, not exactly demographics known for willingness to WTM. Now that I'm secure in the fact that I found The One, it's nice to not have to worry about that anymore. Honestly, I don't think I would've been willing to trade off much just for a virgin; I would've rather ended up alone than settle. My boyfriend isn't exactly what I pictured when I imagined my future-spouse (mostly in terms of earning potential), but I made those trade-offs for love rather than for his (lack of) sexual history.

2 people like this

So if he wasn't a virgin when you found him Steadfast, would you still be with him to this day? For love?

So if he wasn't a virgin when you found him Steadfast, would you still be with him to this day? For love?

We probably would not have dated in the first place, so I wouldn't have had the chance to fall in love with him. Whether or not that would've ended up being a mistake, I honestly cannot say. I don't believe in the concept of their only being one "soul mate" out there for each person, so it is certainly possible I could've ended up finding a different person -- who was a virgin -- and being just as happy as I am now. However, I'm glad I ended up not having to worry about that at all, as the happiness I've found with him is rather grand. I do think having that shared foundation of being each other's first-everything is something that I'll cherish for the rest of my life. I'm forever grateful that dream of mine worked out without me having to compromise in any other way.

3 people like this

Finding a virgin spouse isn't so hard for me, as so far i've met many in person from different countries, cultures even religions, through my friends, family, coworkers, the places i visited abroad ... but being virgin is not enough cuz she is an ordinary person like any other person with a specific soul, specific qualities and specific habits and attitude which making up her personality, and as am a little picky, am trying my best to find the right match.

beside being virgin i hope to be her first as she's my first, humble as i hate arrogance, gentle, romantic, not materialistic,dont smoke, dont drink, never used drugs, naturel without tattos nor piercing, family oriented with a big heart as i love my parents so much and must love kids !! just simple  :)

3 people like this

I know this thread was for the "virgin-onlys" but I imagine you'd find your virgin-love any way you'd meet anyone.  And someone (whether a virgin or not) that is good at meeting all kinds of people may be a person you may want to ask or learn what they do.  Acceptance is also an attractive trait since you not only must meet a virgin but also attract them to you.

1 person likes this

Finding a male virgin who has truly waited till marriage is very difficult these days because we live in a sex crazed world. The best option is to meet people at church who have similar interests. Another option will be to ask family and friends if they know of a virgin waiter who is looking to meet someone special. I am sure that there are many other options to meet a virgin partner.

I have absolutely no idea where I'm going to meet other virgins, especially considering they can't be religious either.

1 person likes this

If I met the person through an online dating scenario, I'd have to be very certain that they are a virgin, or at least not see anything incriminating, before I start talking to them. On OKCupid, this is one of the first things that I look for in the questions. In real life, I don't know. I've never actually been on a date before.

1 person likes this

Maybe there are asexual virgin men for me. Since virginity isn't that important to me, I really wouldn't care if he was a virgin or not. If he is I would consider that a bonus.

I don't think I would be willing to make any kind of trade-off just to be with another virgin; not more willing than I would be to overlook something for any other "deal-breaker", anyway. Practically, other things like personality, getting along well together, chemistry, compatible values, and of course love, are much more important to me than her virginity. Yes, the idea of being each other's first greatly appeals to me, but if I could zap something in my brain so I could date girls without caring about their sexual history I'd do it in a heartbeat.

1 person likes this

I would LOVE to marry another virgin, but I'm too shrouded in reality to expect that. I just want to be with someone who loves me and who also loves God more than I do!!!! If I can find a fellow WTM (virgin or not), that would be ideal :)

2 people like this