gift uche

Virgin waiter to celibate

6 posts in this topic

I just want some idea of how you are able to remain celibate after you've had sex before, either of your will or against your will, did you decide to be celibate with your partner or you decided to after series of failed relationships, what if you are a waiter and was raped by your waiter boyfriend because he was too scared to loose you because you threatened a breakup, pls I need advice on how to be successful in celibacy.

That is a hard question to answer. Everyone who has choosen to wait has done so for their own personal reasons. Many for religious reasons, some for love, some... not saying here... but some people are still virgins because they may not have the means of obtaining a person's interest enough to want to sleep with them. Huge grey area on reason to wait. I personally was rapped as a child and I told myself next person who touches my in that way will be my husband. I am also a germaphob, not interested in sleeping with a cesspool of people. Best advice I can give when it come to sticking with it to aviod situations that would put you in a tempting position. Also you should be absolutely confident in ur decision to wait and finally when u feel your resolve slipping it's nice to talk to other like minded people to encourage you to stay strong.... like here.

2 people like this

Being celibate isn't easy because the sexual desire is still there and the loneliness for a special someone.  But I've learned that what I want (a healthy, loving, long-lasting relationship) isn't compatible with fooling around along the way.  So, if I want my future to look a certain way, I must do what I can to make choices that keep me on that path.  Celibacy requires self-discipline.  It's not easy, because when you can get sex, it boosts your self-esteem (seemingly) because someone is thinking you are beautiful.  And when you are waiting (as a nonvirgin), who wants that?  Not many.  So it hurts the self-esteem, you are unwanted.  Celibacy isn't an easy thing.  But I just don't like the alternatives.  I must be by myself.  And I must forge forward.

2 people like this

Around here we say that virginity can only be given away, not taken by force. There's no such thing as "sex against your will," there is only consensual sex and rape. So if you are expressing concern about that based on personal experience, please know that most people would still consider you a virgin.

5 people like this

Around here we say that virginity can only be given away, not taken by force. There's no such thing as "sex against your will," there is only consensual sex and rape. So if you are expressing concern about that based on personal experience, please know that most people would still consider you a virgin.

Well said Sir.

1 person likes this