Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWanderingChef

unlucky or just in the wrong place?

8 posts in this topic

Hey fellow guy waiters I have a question for you all.

Do you ever get told your a great guy and girls tell you you're attractive yet there never seems to be a girl that likes you or all of them say your not their type or they have bfs already? Idk if its me but thats what it seems like lately for me. Just wondering if its just me or if you guys have this problem to?

seeflo

1 person likes this

no worries Seeflo, I understand how you feel and where you're coming from but no worries just because girl's say it doesn't mean they don't mean it's all a matter of meeting the right person. As a waiter girl, my close guy friends tell me that they think I'm a great catch and then they mope to me about how evil girls are, it's pretty funny (not because there sad)but I understand what they mean, nonetheless. Ya'll are all really great gentlemen so don't give up♥ That girl will come along, promise:)

I agree with OHG. It might seem negative time after time, but there couldve been soneone shy who liked you and held back because they saw who you were pursuing. Lije dulce abd OHG said; timing is everything...especialky God's time :) he makes us more patient, grateful, and mature over time....but not always by a way "we want" if that makes sense :P

timing is everything...especialky God's time he makes us more patient, grateful, and mature over time....but not always by a way "we want" if that makes sense

Very good point! That reminds me of the quote "if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans." I know most of us are hoping to be married sooner rather than later but ultimately I believe that is out of our control. It'll happen when it's supposed to. B)

Very good point! That reminds me of the quote "if you want to hear God laugh tell him your plans." I know must of us are hoping to be married sooner rather than later but ultimately I believe that is out of our control. It'll happen when it's supposed to. B)

Good point :)

Let's turn this question around a little bit: Have you ever been pursued by a woman you had no interest in, whatsoever? Doesn't matter if you're not interested in terms of attraction, morals, "type", etc. Ever have to pull the rejection cord in the opposite direction?

I'm assuming we are all on these boards because we have the same curiosity of whether or not others "like us" are out there. Just like I'm also assuming we aren't here because we've been warmly embraced by the opposite sex.

So that being said; yes, guilty as charged, card carrying member of the perpetual singles club.

I guess the more refined answer you're looking for is that you're not alone?

Let's turn this question around a little bit: Have you ever been pursued by a woman you had no interest in, whatsoever? Doesn't matter if you're not interested in terms of attraction, morals, "type", etc. Ever have to pull the rejection cord in the opposite direction?

Yeah this has happened to me a couple times actually..although not in awhile thankfully. Its definitely no fun...and for a few reasons. One, it's frustrating because it's like "wow it figures that a girl I don't have any interest in would like me" and secondly because you have to let them down...and thats not fun either. :(