RdTripgirl

Hi, I'm new from OK.

20 posts in this topic

Hi, 

My name is Andrea and I am in my early 30s and have never been married.  I believe in waiting til marriage, but am really having a hard time believing that I will be able to meet someone who feels the same as me.  This website was such an encouragement that I am not alone.

Dating and finding people seems to be hard in any situation, even for my non-waiter friends.   So for me it just seems near impossible.  

It was also refreshing to see many backgrounds on this site.  

So glad to have found a group of like minded people. 

6 people like this

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find the encouragement and community you're looking for here... I know I have. The people here are amazing. Glad to have you with us. :)

Yes it can get very lonely and tiresome, but don't give up. You'll find the right person at some point and then it will all be worth it!

Hello.  As another 30+ who recently discovered the site, I can relate to all your comments.  No matter what happens, your decision to wait is a great one.  Welcome to the site, and thanks for joining us!

Everytime I read about another new person joining, it feels like there might be a whole lot more of us than we realize.

If I may be forward, would you like to tell us a little more about yourself that makes you a neat person?

Welcome Andrea :) Well finding the right person can be hard be it for the waiters or non-waiters. However, we need to keep faith on ourselves and hope for the best to come. The moment we loose hope, everything is lost! We believe in supporting each other in this family through the thick and thin, so that we don't throw in the towel at some weak moment! Be strong... you may be closer to bumping into Mr.Right sooner than you think! :lol: All the best. See you around. 

If I may be forward, would you like to tell us a little more about yourself that makes you a neat person?

I love to stay busy always traveling, meeting new people, going to new places. My friends aND family can not believe I am still single because according to them I am an amazing catch. I always try to be kind to all and a generous person.

A huge reason (not the only) for me deciding to wait is because I was raised very religiously, and I still feel this is the thing to do to respect God and his arrangments.

I am my own kinda crazy, I love being me. I like crafting, I make greeting cards mainly. I also love video games, retro ones like Mario and Zelda especially. Really trying to get a routine habit of working out. I always feel better when I do. Starting to try a little yoga but not too far with that yet.

Love reading. I could spend a whole day in some used book stores I frequent.

Now that I think of it no wonder I'm still single, lol I make no room for dating.

2 people like this