galsinger

Introducing myself & Nice to meet you

17 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'm galsinger and I wanted to introduce myself. 

I'm 38 and did not WTM originally. After several relationships and doing it the other way I've decided I'm going to WTM. 

I'm in a new relationship with a wonderful man and he's not WTM except to say, he's waiting for me.  I feel incredibly honored that he is respecting my decision and not pressuring me. I know that WTM is the right decision for me, even though at times it has been difficult. 

I purchased and have skimmed the WTM Survival Guide and will read it from top to bottom over the coming days.  

I'm hoping to find support here, give support here especially from those who have been sexually active in the past and are WTM now. Is there a thread for Celibacy on the forums?

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your community. I look forward to helping and supporting where I can. 

All my best,

galsinger

9 people like this

Hello and welcome :D

Hope that our community is as helpful to you as it has been for me :)

I am so happy to hear that the man in your life respects your decision to WTM :D Wish you two the best!

1 person likes this

Welcome to site! I hope you come to like it here. Feel free to engage in our conversations! Who knows? You might learn something or we might learn from you.

1 person likes this

There may or may not be a celibacy thread as you mentioned, GalSinger, but you can start any thread you would like!! 

That is super cool that you have found someone who is not pressuring you.  Really.  Super cool.  You and I know how awesome that is when we live in the society we do.

Welcome to the family huh. You will find all the support you need, in here. :) Wish you both, the very best in life!