Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
amaizingwait

hey everyone! :)

17 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! My name is Nick and I just found this site today, but I can already tell I am going to love it! I will put more on my situation later, but for now let me introduce myself. I am 23 years old. I'm a huge Michigan football fan and a huge fan of sports in general. I have season tickets and I go with my amazing girlfriend of 3.5 years and my best friend (we are all students). We also take a road trip every year to watch them play and that is always a blast. I also absolutely love video games. I'm not into M rated games or most shooters. I'm more into adventure/rpg games like Zelda, Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom Hearts etc. Or party games like Smash Bros., Mario Kart, etc. I love to play hockey but I haven't played competitively since I was 18. i still like to try to play at a drop in every once in a while. My girlfriend and I recently started a daily vlog on YouTube and between that and school that is taking up most of our time. I also love to listen to music. I honestly like just about every genre. I'm all across the board there and I tend to listen to a few songs from each artist rather than everything they have. If I had to pick some favorites I would say lecrae, twenty one pilots, blink 182, a day to remember, and awolnation. I'm also Catholic and I love my church! And of course I'm waiting for marriage like everyone else here! I can't wait to start posting and getting to know everyone!

4 people like this

Welcome!! You have awesome taste in games!! I've been playing the HD remakes of Kingdom Hearts and Windwaker for the first time :) hope this site is as helpful and fun for you as it has been for all of us

2 people like this

Thanks Daz! I got the remakes for Christmas and have been playing them too! This site is the best, I'm so glad I found it!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the site & I am glad you like it. I hope to see in our discussions, occasionally.

1 person likes this

I'm a little late, but welcome to the site!

1 person likes this

Heyyy.. welcome to the site Nick! :) Wow... you live a really active life! lol Great to have u here with us. All the best. :)

1 person likes this