Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PG1

Favorite eye colors?

14 posts in this topic

Just out of curiosity, because I'm sure we all have different likes, what eye colors do you find most attractive? Is there a reason? I, myself, have always like brown (that chocolatey brown) eyes, or green eyes. Not that I wouldn't date a guy with eyes of a different color or shade, but those are my favorites. No REAL reason. Just happen to think they look cute when a guy has a twinkle of sarcasm in them.

1 person likes this

Hmm. I'm not a huge fan of dark brown eyes... But I love hazel eyes on men. I could stare into them for hours ;D. I also like light eyes on men because I feel like I can look into them easier than dark eyes even though I have a love for Asian and Native American men. But it doesn't really matter since I look for overall attraction :)!

1 person likes this

I think I like some eye colours over others, but it's not really something I think about when it comes to guys. I might think, "Those eyes are a really pretty colour" but it's not going to make much difference to their overall attractiveness, I don't think.

That being said, I do think that unusual colours like green, hazel and grey are very pretty. My best friend has grey eyes, and I used to have a friend who had greyish eyes with a sort of yellowy halo towards the centre. I always thought they were really pretty eyes. But, that being said, I like how my eyes are, too. They're a greeny-hazel, and the left has a little brown patch, which I think is cool.

xxx

2 people like this

Blue and grey...... dark hair..... edit... medium light brow to blonde hair.... maaaaaaaaan!

post-41053-0-50287100-1416102898_thumb.j

3 people like this

I just like that she has eyes, .... For me, that's reasonably low on my list of attractive attributes.

However if forced to choose I suppose as far as eyes I like that she'd have expressive ones.

You ladies know what I mean.

When a woman smiles and her eyes light up the entire room, ah gee that's attractive and completely irresistible.

2 people like this

I have blue eyes and dark hair.  But I don't have any preference in eye color for someone else. 

I have blonde hair and green eyes, and so do my mother and brother, so while I really like that combination aesthetically, I wouldn't want it in a partner because it would remind me too much of my family!

I like brown hair and brown eyes when the eyes exactly match the hair.

Blair---1x13---TTLBCN-blair-waldorf-7198

Black hair and black eyes is also good, especially with fair skin.

I also like light eyes with dark hair and tanned/dark skin.

Jesse-williams-greys.jpg

Of course, my boyfriend has light brown hair, lightly tanned skin, and blue/brown eyes, so these preferences aren't exactly a deal breaker.  :lol:

Hmm. I'm not a huge fan of dark brown eyes... But I love hazel eyes on men. I could stare into them for hours ;D. I also like light eyes on men because I feel like I can look into them easier than dark eyes even though I have a love for Asian and Native American men. But it doesn't really matter since I look for overall attraction :)!

I agree with this completely. Any color can be great, but I especially like lighter eyes because I feel like I can just see into them and see emotion. I really think I believe that the eyes are the window to the soul.

Typically, I've always been drawn to dark brown eyes. They seem friendly; but, just like you say, it's quite special when there's that sarcastic twinkle in there.  ^_^
Otherwise, I guess eye colour isn't a complete deal-breaker, for me.  :P

It's not what color the eyes are for me; it's what those eyes have to say...if that makes sense.  

1 person likes this

It's not what color the eyes are for me; it's what those eyes have to say...if that makes sense.

I completely agree.
1 person likes this