PG1

Aside from the obvious, what are you looking forward to when you're married?

15 posts in this topic

I'm asking both guys and girls this, in the different forums. I'm curios about what my be the same and what might be different.

GUYS:

What kinds of things are you most looking forward to when you're married? Aside from the obvious. We are all here for the same reason.  :) So, we don't need to talk about that. It can be a serious thing, or fun and playful. Whatever you may have thought about what you'd like your marriage to be like.

1 person likes this

Someone that is always there.  Someone to talk with.  Someone to do things with.  Someone to travel with and share the things I have already seen with, as well as new things.  Someone to spoil from time to time.  Someone to care about everything about (not great English, but it means what it means).

6 people like this

• Just feeling secure knowing that someone will be there by my side to support me the rest of my life
  • knowing that someone appreciates me, misses me when I'm gone and regards me as special
  • Looking forward to making her feel secure, loved and protected
  • Supporting her in reaching her goals and dreams
  • Texting her when we are apart to remind her I'm thinking about her
  • Surprising her with flowers or gifts for no reason other than to show her she's special
  • Staying up late together watching movies or just talking
  • Raising a loving family together
  • Having someone to hold to make all the worries in life go away
7 people like this

Someone to talk to, someone to embrace, someone to be by my side and me by hers

3 people like this

To do everything, EVERYTHING together, with love.

Cooking TOGETHER.

Cleaning TOGETHER.

Repairing the house TOGETHER.

Shopping TOGETHER.

Laundry, ironing, TOGETHER.

I can cook and I can do the laundry, but of what use is it if you can't take the fun out of it by doing it with your wife?

Cause... that's love, to be with your love, and to do things together with her and having fun with it.

5 people like this

To do everything, EVERYTHING together, with love.

Cooking TOGETHER.

Cleaning TOGETHER.

Repairing the house TOGETHER.

Shopping TOGETHER.

Laundry, ironing, TOGETHER.

I can cook and I can do the laundry, but of what use is it if you can't take the fun out of it by doing it with your wife?

Cause... that's love, to be with your love, and to do things together with her and having fun with it.

This.

[*]Texting her when we are apart to remind her I'm thinking about her

Awww,that's so sweet.

2 people like this

Ow uhaa!,,, 

I want him to be my best friend, open to me about everything; temptations and how did he dealt with them, en ask advices and prayers from me, evn if its a temptation of a woman, because i know he will be tempted, then if he doesn't share those, i will be worried if how does he handle them,,, prrrr...

I want him to massage my feet while seating at lounge, watch TV together ,to atlist write me a note/ letter of love once in a while... letter can be so romantic.

When we visit his parents/ home maybe on a weekend, he should atlist wake up with me in the morning and accompany me to the kitchen, when i am preparing the breakfast for the inlaws...

Play some games together,  Share the plans of each day, to compliment en encourage each other, To build our language...*winx*.. Take a shower together... In the morning we pray together with our children when we going to work...

Though we are married but he must never stop chasing en proving his love to me,, i will also never stop impressing him..

ow en lot en lot of silly jokes together, fun en more fun, love en more love....

• Just feeling secure knowing that someone will be there by my side to support me the rest of my life
  • knowing that someone appreciates me, misses me when I'm gone and regards me as special
  • Looking forward to making her feel secure, loved and protected
  • Supporting her in reaching her goals and dreams
  • Texting her when we are apart to remind her I'm thinking about her
  • Surprising her with flowers or gifts for no reason other than to show her she's special
  • Being cheesy and mushy around each other :)
  • Staying up late together watching movies or just talking
  • Raising a loving family together
  • Having someone to hold to make all the worries in life go away

What he said :)

1 person likes this

Getting rid of my God-forsaken last name (I would say I'm kidding, but I think I would seriously consider it depending on what her's is. I'll put up with the constant insults).

But in all seriousness I'm looking forward to just being with my other half and waking up next to her every morning. Plain and simple.

3 people like this

Getting rid of my God-forsaken last name (I would say I'm kidding, but I think I would seriously consider it depending on what her's is. I'll put up with the constant insults).

But in all seriousness I'm looking forward to just being with my other half and waking up next to her every morning. Plain and simple.

hahah awesome :D

I legally changed my last name to something totally different way before I even though about getting married. It is legal in the US; doesn't even have to be a family name. Something to think about, if you're interested.  :)

1 person likes this

A woman who can genuinely make me feel loved.

Waking up in each other's arms.

Watching movies in each other's arms.

Somebody I can honestly talk to who I know isn't judging me, and still loves me for who I am.

Raising kids with good values.

5 people like this