Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carastarey

dating websites for waiters

3 posts in this topic

I don't mind dating non waiters but it is very hard to find a non waiter who is willing to change their love life for you. Does anyone know of a dating website for waiters that will help people like us meet other people like us? I tried looking at the virgin map but it would not load. I've tried regular websites but a lot of those people are looking for sex, even on Christian mingle. Help a lone Georgia waiter out :)

1 person likes this

The best dating site I have found so far is OkCupid. You can tailor the matches that you get by answering as many of the questions as possible and making answers related to waiting as mandatory. I've found that by doing this I get matches of 98/99%, and all are men who are waiting. Unfortunately for me I live a world away from these men, but I feel if I lived in the US or back in the UK I could find a waiter guy quite easily.

I've also found it helpful to state directly in my profile that I am waiting until marriage. You still get the odd hook up request but most of them realise that they would be wasting their time if that's what they're after from me!

4 people like this

I met my husband on OKC. I was interested in short-term dating at the time, not a relationship, so I didn't have my WTM convictions on my profile. But I did answer every question about sex/marriage that had WTM as an answer choice, and I answered them publicly. I also added an explanation to those questions, and my husband told me that one of those questions + explanation was how he knew he really needed to message me!

2 people like this