TheCrowing

Music during the big night?

38 posts in this topic

I know most of you won't, so I'll just go and post the nastiest playlist ever lol. Hey if it gets the two of you going then play it. Here's some nasty songs some people will play when things get heated:

We Want Some P**** - 2 Live Crew

Every Girl - Young Money

Showtime - Young Money

Grind on Me - Pretty Ricky

P**** Monster - Lil Wayne

Your Love - Chris Brown

No Bull**** - Chris Brown

Flames - Lil Dicky

Dive In - Trey Songz

Make A Movie - Twista

The Question was about the first night...no 'nasty' songs YET...I got some of my own maybe I'll post it later though (or maybe someone makes a new thread to distinguish the difference)

If you're feeling a little more peppy...

Get that saxophone, GET THAT SAXOPHONE!  :excl:

1 person likes this

I probably won't use any music, cause I don't really like the idea. But if I did, I would use this song because of reasons.

:P

2 people like this

There will definitely be music. I got a playlistism written down lol

Boys II Men I'll Make Love To You

Silk More

Janet Jackson Discipline, Anytime anyplace, Would You Mind

Maxwell This Woman's work

Mariah Carey Joyride, Yours

Beyonce 1 plus 1

Lauryn Hill I Need You Baby

Barry White Practice What You Preach

Genuine Pony

Twista Wetter

Ashanti Southside

Ludacris Splash Waterfalls

Destiny's Child Cater to u, tshirt

Tlc redlight special

Christina Milian Dip It Low

Chrisette Michele If I Have My Way

Babyface whip appeal

Can't think of anymore right now but there will definitely be more

1 person likes this

For a limited time, and I'm taking this down. I couldn't actually use a song on the night, but I think this one is beautiful. It's originally from Wickerman (not the Nick Cage one, the good one). The lyrics are definitely rated mature (think "Song of Solomon" for the Christians on here), so you have been warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsxW7NMm3Fc

*The cover is done by my favorite band of all time!

You are bar none the most interesting person on here :D

1 person likes this

No, it's real life not a Hollywood film, I feel no desire to act out what I see in films such as having music when we kiss or make love. It shouldn't need any embellishments just him and I. If there's music that first time to me it takes away from the experience, we'd be listening to the music and not the natural sounds of our intimate experience, e.g. the sound of each other breathing. Some of our attention will be on the music even if 1% and I deserve 100% of his attention at that moment and will give 100% of mine. Also if we've never made love music wouldn't relax me it would do the exact opposite, it would make me nervous.

After we've been intimate for a little while and we have worked out what works for us and what doesn't and everything becomes more natural, with less thinking involved, less worries or anxiety then music would be okay but not at the start.

2 people like this

I probably won't use any music, cause I don't really like the idea. But if I did, I would use this song because of reasons.

:P

How ironic that you'd link a video of my second favorite band, who I always assume people haven't ever heard of, in a thread I started. Not one of my favorites of theirs, but still...you are awesome, Amber. B)  

1 person likes this

I've never really liked the idea of music on the "big night" but here are a few romantic songs I feel you guys and gals might enjoy. Some you may have heard and others you may not have, so give them a listen.

Avant - Makin' Good Love

Brian McKnight - Back At One

Donell Jones - Do You Wanna

J. Holiday - Suffocate

Joe - I Wanna Know

Keith Sweat - Nobody (My Favorite)

Public Announcement - Turn The Hands

Tyrese - Lately

I was somewhat surprised by how many want music for their first time. I wouldn't. I have better things to focus my senses on! Totally agree:

On 7/12/2014 at 5:09 AM, Guest Scarlet_Rose said:

No, it's real life not a Hollywood film, I feel no desire to act out what I see in films such as having music when we kiss or make love. It shouldn't need any embellishments just him and I. If there's music that first time to me it takes away from the experience, we'd be listening to the music and not the natural sounds of our intimate experience, e.g. the sound of each other breathing. Some of our attention will be on the music even if 1% and I deserve 100% of his attention at that moment and will give 100% of mine.