Guest TheWaitingGame

IF Husband had a child with another woman

46 posts in this topic

Vale.
So I was wondering.
How would ladies respond if your husband wanted a child from another woman
THROUGH SURROGACY of course  ^_^ 

In Biology class we learned about passing on our genes and having a lot of offspring and all that stuff and how males would blah blah blah with many females and blah blah blah have many offspring to blah blah blah ensure their genes were passed down blah blah.

Of course we aren't like animals and have technology to achieve the same thing without infidelity  :lol: 

I kinda want to have a lot of kids
I even want to adopt a few or have foster kids.

I do want to have children with more than one women 

BUT I see no point in having children WITHOUT MARRIAGE

So I want to be married when I have kids.
And fortunately surrogacy can help me achieve having many kids.

I feel like this is something I must do.

I was just wondering how you would feel about the surrogacy thing Ladies.
Thanks  :blush: 

You can't possibly be serious...

I'm very open to adopting kids and/or fostering kids, because I love children, my husband and I have the resources to care for many of them, and there are already too many unwanted children in the world.

But there is NO WAY I would let my husband artificially inseminate another woman for the sake of having kids without my genes.

Even if it turns out we're unable to physically reproduce ourselves, and even if that problem were all of my eggs, so IVF wouldn't work, still no.

Part of the reason I married my husband is because I want him to the be the father of my children. MY children, OUR children, not his children with another woman.

11 people like this

I believe that in our time the only way to ethically have many children is to adopt/foster. There are way too many children with no family, food, home, or much of anything, and way too many people in general to be having a bunch of biological kids for purely selfish reasons.

7 people like this

So you want a girl who has never had sex, despite the fact that you are planning to sleep with as many women as you want, *and* a girl who is willing to let you have children with a bunch of different women?  I feel sorry for any girl who has low enough self-esteem to even contemplate that arrangement. How would you feel if you encountered a woman who expected these same things of you? (Assuming there's an ounce of truth in what you're saying and that you aren't just trolling us, of course. -_-

The only reason I'd ever consider surrogacy is if I were sterile, and even then I'd only consider it if it would lead to me being able to have a biological child or experience pregnancy (depending on if what we're talking about is using an egg donor or "borrowing" someone's womb). My boyfriend was adopted, so he doesn't buy into this whole "passing on your genes" nonsense (in fact, having a biological child only means anything to him because he knows how important experiencing pregnancy is to me). More than likely, if we ever ran into severe fertility problems that would require gamete donation or surrogacy, we'd probably just skip on to adoption.

5 people like this

I understand this viewpoint is quite strange...
It is just something I feel like I have to do.
Not even sure were I got it from but
It doesn't make sense to me (for me) to have children with only one person......
I can not fathom it........
This is how I truly feel.
Truly. Sincerely. Profoundly. 

You do realize that you don't have to follow every random impulse, right? And that you can examine yourself to try to realize why you feel the need to do certain things, and then work to overcome those impulses, right?

Again I ask: what would you do if your future wife was someone like you -- someone who slept around with many people before marriage, and who felt this need to have kids with more than one partner? If you'd be accepting of her desires just as you expect her to accept your desires well -- I guess, although it's something that repulses me personally, since you two would be on an equal plane I really wouldn't be able to say much against it. But somehow my guess is that you want a girl who will only every be with you sexually, and who will only ever have your children. That, in my opinion, is what makes this scenario truly, truly, disgusting.

7 people like this

@Steadfast Who's that guy? I'm sure I've seen his face before.

As for the question… Do you SERIOUSLY expect to find 1) a woman who is okay with the facts that you slept with anything that moves before marrying her, that what you expect of her doesn't apply to you, and that you want kids from other women, AND who is waiting till marriage, and 2) one or several women who are willing to have the children of a man with those values?

Because if you do, and you're not trolling, you need a reality check. Now.

2 people like this

Vale.

So I was wondering.

How would ladies respond if your husband wanted a child from another woman

THROUGH SURROGACY of course ^_^

In Biology class we learned about passing on our genes and having a lot of offspring and all that stuff and how males would blah blah blah with many females and blah blah blah have many offspring to blah blah blah ensure their genes were passed down blah blah.

Of course we aren't like animals and have technology to achieve the same thing without infidelity :lol:

I kinda want to have a lot of kids

I even want to adopt a few or have foster kids.

I do want to have children with more than one women

BUT I see no point in having children WITHOUT MARRIAGE

So I want to be married when I have kids.

And fortunately surrogacy can help me achieve having many kids.

I feel like this is something I must do.

I was just wondering how you would feel about the surrogacy thing Ladies.

That has got to be one of the vilest things I've ever read. In fact, I would think you were trolling but sadly, from the tone of all your other posts I think you're actually being serious which is truly frightening.

Your entire attitude towards women is disgusting. Not only do you see them as objects to satisfy your sexual pleasure, you now want to use them to breed your multiple children. Unbelievable.

7 people like this

"Some of the greatest things in the History of the World wouldn't have happened if a few, great People cashed their Reality Checks." ~

"Some of the greatest things in the History of the World wouldn't have happened if a few, great People cashed their Reality Checks." ~

Are you trying to be clever by throwing out a quote? Tell me, how does it relate to this topic?

^Oh. I was just replying to CrystalFayrie's statement about needing a reality check.

Some of the greatest things in the History of the World happened because people dreamed about making a difference, not about abusing women. The reality check you need couldn't be further from theirs. Are you seriously comparing your sick desires to Martin Luther King's "I have a dream"?

Also, 29K is perfectly entitled to reply to your quote.

2 people like this

So let me get this straight:

• You want to find a virgin wife after sleeping around.
  • Then, after marrying her, you want to impregnate a bunch of other women to create a number of extra children that you both have to take care of, using both of your time and resources.

g966963ec.png

Dude, have you stopped to think about how selfish and outlandish all of this sounds?  Do you really think that any self-respecting woman would be okay with that plan of action?  Why do you need to impregnate a bunch of other woman and have extra kids when you have your wife?  Adoption is one thing, but this is just...no. There's no care given to her desires or wants at all, it's all about your pleasure and what you can get from your wife and these other women.

*sigh*

Edited by Buster Cannon
4 people like this

BUSTER, NOOOO
It is called artificial insemination.
You didn't even read what I wrote......... 
and you still attacked me......

BUSTER, NOOOO

It is called artificial insemination.

You didn't even read what I wrote......... 

and you still attacked me......

Okay, I misunderstood what you wrote and modified my post (sorry about that), but my point still stands.

I am sure that fertile couples use surrogates too Crystal.

Unlikely.