Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest OneHappyGirl

Hey You Guys I Just Wanna...

13 posts in this topic

share something with you all! :D

I have some good news you guys!! I may be getting a new job! I sooo hope so! The work is harder but it pays more too which means I can save faster to move to Philly ANNDDDD (this is the big one) I have the opportunity to get rid of my boss (aka: old-man-perv)! :DD I'm super stoked and I'm just praying and hoping that I get it! I just got to nail the interview tomorrow morning and work my charm! Wish me luck!!:D

Awww OHG so excited for you!!! Oh thank God you're away from him....ewww

hahah, Sally! You are such a doll! but yeah I know! I'm super excited! :DD

That's great to hear OHG! Good luck, and I'm happy for you :).

:) Thanks Chris you're too kind!!

Hopefully it's not too late for me to wish you good luck with the interview et al and might I also add...

sw8035sw753.gif

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

Hopefully it's not too late for me to wish you good luck with the interview et al and might I also add...

sw8035sw753.gif

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

Aww Tempest you are too sweet!

:( Well you guys I have the verdict and I don't think I got the job. :( sigh sad day.

Here's Why:

1. The interview was only about a split of a second and usually when employers are interested the last for a good while instead of ten measly minutes.

2. My brother said I went too girly because it's not that kind of job. I dressed wrong and that's cus I thought I dressed really laid back for the interview. :unsure: boo.

3. And they said they'd need me to work on Mondays but I can only work on the weekend because I'm taking 21 hrs. and already working two jobs during the week so my week is booked I"m just trying to fill the weekends.

sigh oh well...but, nonetheless, thanks for all the wishes! It was kinda exciting.

Maybe you could try a dining hall on your cMpus or the library?!

I cant work another job on campus because I'm already working one with 17 hrs. which means I could only work 3 hrs elsewhere-we're only allowed up to 20. :/ but it's okay it'll work itself out. The lady said I'd hear from her in 2 weeks and although our interview didn't last long I'll know either way but it'll be okay.

So as a student at your school, they allow up to 20 hours ? I think that's more than plenty with 21 credit hours of class. Hope it works out for ya!