ArtsyGal

Silly question, but what would you do?

15 posts in this topic

Hello, all you men out there!

I have an other silly question for you all, but may prove to be insightful! You are going to have to use a bit of imagination for this question. ;)

Ok, are you ready?!

You are married to your future, amazing wife, and you are sleeping next to her. All of a sudden she starts screaming!!!!! What would you do?? O.o

1 person likes this

Those are all interesting responses!! I don't think that your wife would like to have duct tape on her mouth though, unless she has a little moustache she needed to get rid of hahaha!  :lol: Free waxing  :P

5 people like this

It's hard to say, but I think I would have to wake her up and make sure she's not dying or something. Like, it could be a nightmare, but it could also be a seizure or something. You'd need to find out if it's something she knows about or not, and try to gauge how dangerous it really is and whether to insist she go to the doctor, or just cuddle her and help her feel sleepy again.

3 people like this

I am still curious why you ask this question....do you scream in your sleep a lot? ;)

3 people like this

I'd wake her up and calm her down then ask her what happened.

3 people like this

"I knew I was good, but I didn't know I was THAT good." ;)

49958371.jpg

6 people like this

Probably grab the nearest thing to me and throw it at whatever is causing her to scream lol. There goes my iPhone and I'm probably throwing it at my kid if I'm married! Please don't wake me up screaming. Nothing good can come of it!

2 people like this

ArtsyGal I love this question so much, hahaha. I also love the variety of responses too:D I get pretty bad nightmares a lot of the time, so for me any answer that doesn't involve literally pushing the wife out of bed is a good one. (Except maybe the duct tape? Smothering isn't usually my favorite go-to comforting technique haha)  I think just being there would be enough.

1 person likes this

I am still curious why you ask this question....do you scream in your sleep a lot? ;)

Hahaha, well I have never hear myself scream in my sleep, but I have been told by others sleeping in rooms near me that I occasionally do. But I was plagued with nightmares over and over for more then a month strait! Other than that I apparently talk and giggle in my sleep too :D

Hahaha, awe, I scared all my suitors away now ;)

1 person likes this

Great responses guys!! 

And I like your response as well HopefulPoet!!

1 person likes this