Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XD005

Where do WTM's hang out?

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead lol.
I've been pretty busy with school work, work, meditation, etc, etc.
Anyway, I'm curious what are some of your favorite hang-out spots?

State or National Parks, the gun range, and school are my three main hang outs. I also lurk at some of the local botanist shops all the time as I'm big into gardening. Barnes and Noble too but, if I'll there I usually want to read and won't approach strangers as often.

If you're looking for a place where the decision to WTM is most likely to be respected then a local church youth group is probably your best bet. I've heard of people meeting at the gym but, I really can't stand people who try to converse while I'm working out; and that's from someone who will talk to anybody at just about anytime.

Im usually by myself taking care of business. Mostly at home studying and playing around, but you can run into me at the gym, at the mall, on the bus, at the park, really any normal places. I go to the movies a lot too. But you will never find me, or probably any other WTMs, at a night club or other shady places.

1 person likes this

But you will never find me, or probably any other WTMs, at a night club or other shady places.

But... I love going dancing at night clubs. There goes my dream of finding a waiter who will go clubbing with me...  :unsure:

1 person likes this

All nice places to hang out, you guys.
I actually got some ideas for places I have not been in a while.
I could actually go for some frozen yogurt myself, right about now.
I'm just trying to meet some new like-minded friends to hang out with.