Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Daz

Hellooooo

17 posts in this topic

Hi there people, I'm a 22 yearold straight guy and waiting. I don't know why I'm waiting exactly but life feels better that way. Most of what I do in life is because it feels right.

I've never really had time to think about girls and relationships because my dad was very controlling and abusive when I was young and I have been very ill since he stopped, so I spent most of my life stuck inside our house and haven't got much experience of anything except the creative skills I have picked up from the various entertainment that have kept me going. I have a good doctor now who is sorting out my vitamins and I am gradually getting my life back.

I love anything creative and really want to get into making youtube videos, gaming and/or game production, songwriting and producing, acting, drawing/painting, storytelling, comedy, podcasts, etc. and I really want to find other creative minds to work with, so hit me up if you are one of them! I am especially good at helping people find ways to reach their creative goals, or just being a creative handyman for almost any role.

And feel free to message me girls and guys, I like making new friends, although university assignments can mean I'm not on here for weeks at a time. I'll be glad to meet any nice people :)

4 people like this

WELCOME TO THE SITE DAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

1 person likes this

Hi! Welcome. Sure you will find awesome people here. 

Have a great day! God bless. 

1 person likes this

welcome Daz.   you have much to be thankful for ahead in life and one of those things is the foresight to trust your instincts about what feels right to you in choices, in actions, and with people ...   this site for instance was a bit of an instinctive choice i'll bet!   and i know it will prove to be a good one for you.

1 person likes this

Welcome Daz! There are many creative wonderful people here. Just post a ropic and you will get a floe if creative ideas!

1 person likes this