Maci

1 - 10. Scoring.

9 posts in this topic

How do you score girls and why? What are the things that going into deciding if a girl is a 10? ( I know this might be archaic  but I always wanted to know)

WNYYYY where are you? Haha

okay I know I'm not a guy but I wanna pitch in from a girls perspective. my own personal preference of course is that a guys charisma and values is 75% of the deal towardtowards being a 10! Cliché I know but it's true. The remainder pretty much boils down to if he has neat facial hair and meat on him.

I'm a simple gal

6 people like this

Scoring can be a little subjective honestly, it depends on how well I know the girl. If I've seen her in class once or twice then I'm going to score her purely based on looks. If I know her then I'll also be scoring her based on her personality and how she acts.

Basically for me, Asryll is an âˆž + 1. Attractive girls with great personalities are usually 8-9, a bitchy beauty is generally 5-7 same as a girl who's very sweet but not really beautiful. To score below 5 you generally need to be both annoying to be around, and rather homely.

A good personality can make almost anyone look beautiful, a smile on a girl's face will make her look much more attractive than someone better looking wearing scowl. Makeup (Sorry vince!) can also do wonders, while any man who truly loves you will love you with or without makeup, it never hurts to feel good about yourself when you're out. Makeup can help women feel secure in their looks, much like good clothes and nice shoes.

2 people like this

Eh, I've never been one to score girls.

It's more been "Wow, I could marry her" or "Friendship material" or "Stay away!!!!!!"

And for me, it only has about 5% to do with looks.

3 people like this

Obligatory psych major answer: Facial symmetry, averageness of features, and waste-to-hip ratio!

I really hope you mean "waist" not waste. The mind boggles... :blink:

2 people like this

Gotta go with Aussiestig there, ...

I don't really "score" girls, I mean I like so many different girls as far as physical attractiveness goes.

I'll also pitch in! The only way I score guys is physically. I leave how I feel about them out when I'm rating. That being said I've never really scored a guy based on personality and when I do I wouldn't use numbers for a description. So yep the kind of guy you are doesn't matter when I'm rating you..I'm just measuring physical attraction for fun :D

I don't really give a score. Either I want nothing to do with you b/c you are very unattractive, I wouldn't mind being friends b/c you don't disgust me but my attraction towards you is not romantic, or you're so beautiful I'd totally date you!

Unfortunately sometimes even girls that are beautiful physically are the same ones that I want nothing to do with b/c their personality or behavior is disgusting.

1 person likes this

The simple answer is that when choosing a partner it's a combination of both personality and looks. I do tend to think more of looks when I hear the phrase "1-10 scale."