Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sally

Measurements

10 posts in this topic

So guys, since Mark posted about women's measurements; I thought I'd let you know a little tidbit I heard from a, shall I say, "more experienced" young woman. She said that size doesn't matter for guys as long as you aren't selfish/only thinking of yourself and only last 2 minutes. I thought that would be consoling to hear as a guy froma girl who's slept with 4 different guys. Just trying to help~

So guys, since Mark posted about women's measurements; I thought I'd let you know a little tidbit I heard from a, shall I say, "more experienced" young woman. She said that size doesn't matter for guys as long as you aren't selfish/only thinking of yourself and only last 2 minutes. I thought that would be consoling to hear as a guy froma girl who's slept with 4 different guys. Just trying to help~

Interesting post. Good to know, I guess.

I'd be super pissed if I waited for however long and the first time I slept w/ my s/o it only lasted two minutes and he had fun but I didn't! <<:( ooh no! ha

I'd be super pissed if I waited for however long and the first time I slept w/ my s/o it only lasted two minutes and he had fun but I didn't! <<:( ooh no! ha

Lol... On the other hand, you probably shouldn't expect too much of your first time if it's with a virgin guy. I imagine there's a bit of a learning curve ^^.

Lol, not too sure how my post inspired this one, but thanks :) ! It boosts a lot of our confidences, lol.

It did because yours was about women's measurements and mine is about guys. Guys obviously is more personal and private, while womens are visible to everyone.

OHG, you're too cute- "oh no!" Guarantee the guy who actually gets to be your hubby won't be like that the first time---should be equal first time, layer in you can just focus on one person sometimes, both others.

That guy is right. But the good thing about waiting tell marrage you will be sure to havr the rest of you lives shall we say "practecing" ? :lol:

As long as I know with out a dobt hell be there when I wake up in the morning (and every morning after that) it will be good for me. The emotinal cometment is the important part :)

Oh joy well I have so much to look foward to for the first time with my future mate! haha well he better make up for it later on ;)

1 person likes this

Ok, so I am waiting until marriage now, but I have had sex before w/ 2 different guys, both of different sizes. The guy who was smaller didn't hurt as much and it was more enjoyable.