Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loyalhero90

Ask a really weird question

6 posts in this topic

I have twice been asked about my sexuality. Not sexuality in terms of LGBT but just what is my sexuality. That word and phrasing completely confuses me. The basic definition is the capacity to have sexual feelings. My normal answer is that I am attracted to men and I am not asexual so...yeah. But for some reason the asker wants more and I have no idea what they want me to say. I'm very wary to try to keep such attraction pure and not go into self-gratifying lust but...yeah that's how far it goes. Have any of you been asked such a question and what is suppose to be the answer? The word itself is strange to me and the importance some place on it is strange to me. 

I am extremely attracted to people with character. As long as they are nice. Dunno if there's a word for it though.

1 person likes this

I have always been one to give vague answers to people who are really nosey. But I would say that I am attracted to men, in that way, I just haven't found one I wanted to be with yet.

I wouldn't know what else that question would refer to other than being heterosexual or not. I've been asked that a couple of times.

I have never heard that question being used in context other then like Hetero, homo, or bi or something like that. That question is very odd to me.

Hm, That's strange. I don't really know what they're looking for. I get asked a lot whether I'm gay or not, but those questions are usually more straight forward than what they seem to want to know.