Worst song you ever heard

41 posts in this topic

So we've all heard that one song that makes us cringe every time we hear it. It could be the one that plays over and over again in your head and refuses to leave. Or it could be the one that is played non stop on the radio that everyone in the world seems to love...except you. We've all heard it.  I used to think mine was Handlebars song from flobot but a new song has taken its place in my heart. The chicken fat song. The one my mom used to exercise to in elementary song. Now I say that is cruel and unusual punishment. If you haven't heard it look up go chicken fat go on YouTube. So what's yours?

"I Shot the Sheriff" comes to mind. I got that stuck in my head for two days once, but I didn't know enough of it, so it was just a few lines on repeat over and over again.

This is pretty special though:

Watch it! I dare you!

It reminds me of that beloved anthem "Friday."

2 people like this

It's actually produced by the same people who produced "Friday", as I understand it.

"I Shot the Sheriff" comes to mind. I got that stuck in my head for two days once, but I didn't know enough of it, so it was just a few lines on repeat over and over again.

Watch it! I dare you!

It reminds me of that beloved anthem "Friday

I clicked on that and got that song stuck in my head. Thanks for that by the way. :P

Selena Gomez's new song like how the heck is the girl famous?? She sings horrriibbllee and can't dance and is soo average. I mean yeah she was a cute disney princess and all but now she really is not that extraordinary. I used to be a really big fan of her but her songs are played sooo much at work I'm sick of her and she really sounds like she is trying to hard. Darn, atleast miley can sing and dance when she feels like it.

2 people like this

At least she doesn't twerk

Selena Gomez's new song like how the heck is the girl famous?? She sings horrriibbllee and can't dance and is soo average. I mean yeah she was a cute disney princess and all but now she really is not that extraordinary. I used to be a really big fan of her but her songs are played sooo much at work I'm sick of her and she really sounds like she is trying to hard. Darn, atleast miley can sing and dance when she feels like it.

2 people like this

Watch it! I dare you!

I shot the Sheriff is awesome :(

Best by Eric Clapton even though Bob Marley wrote it..

I think Disney might have contracts that require all their stars to become singers . look at Alyson Stonner (Voice of Isabella on Phnies and ferb)who now a rock singer

LALALALALA LALALALALALA

If you notice, she's disabled the ratings. And comments are moderated, so that's why only positive ones show up.

And anything by Ryan Bane. He's out of tune even with autotune. And his videos are so disturbing that I will not directly link them here, but if you search his name on youtube, his stuff should come up. You have been warned.

1 person likes this

I got a few. Like my first gf wanting to use her and her first mans song wind beneath my wings . Didn't like it any way but now its funny. Other song I like but reminds me of some one that hates me bad so it killed a great band actually . Music and association is crazy. Fun subject.

2 people like this

There is one song called Spectacular. It is by a girl who was a really big cheetah girl (Disney movie) teen star. It is about how she got drunk and slept with some guy who looks like the predator and she wakes up singing about how the sex was spectacular. I also dislike miley cyrus wrecking ball.

1 person likes this

I'm gonna catch a little flak for this, well maybe.

I've not heard the entire song but the part I've heard has literally made my ears wanna go temporarily deaf so they could spare me the pain and suffering.

The song is Miley Cyrus; Wrecking Ball

Possibly I'm just too old to understand also!

1 person likes this

Hello,

I play a lot of Don Maclean. Sad I know but I'm old. I adore starey starey night. I have some of Vincent's pictures in my conservatory and study. So I love the song but hey it echoes aaaaaaaah.

Happy Saturday. Col xxxx

Don Maclean is mostly what I have on my iPod :D

That song Happy definitely takes first place. There's nothing happy about that tune. It's so annoying!

Then,  Blurred lines. I still don't get the hype behind that song.

Off the top of my head, either Kanye's "Bound 2" or "Yankin" by some not-so-ladylike woman named Lady (Viewers' discretion advised, listeners' ears forewarned)

There's this one, but it's kind of cheating. It's by a comedy duo, so it's deliberately supposed to be bad.

Still pretty funny, though...

xxx

1 person likes this