OneLovelyBabe

Surrogate Parenting

28 posts in this topic

The way I see it, the people who are able to do these medical procedures were given their gifts by God, so why wouldn’t it be okay to use those medical procedures in order to have children? I think a lot of people forget that divine intervention doesn’t only have to be divine.

The problem with that argument is that it's essentially saying that if God didn't want us to do something, He'd forbid it. However this is not the case as we can do things that He does not want us to do.

ie. Theft, Murder.

1 person likes this

If I couldn't have children then that's it...I would just adopt. I wouldn't want some other random girl bearing a child that is suppose to be mine. No matter how okay and consensual it is I would still feel like I was treating her like an incubator or a breeder. Nope, I would only adopt in that case and my hubby would have to be on board.

I would never agree to get a child through surrogacy but i dont have a problem with those who would consider it an option..... its none of my business and ofcourse they have their reasons for what they are doing