Guest Princess Victoria

What is your favorite fruit?

16 posts in this topic

I love red apples with peanut butter! 

But I also love watermelon popsicles.  

So I am torn between the two. 

I don't like fruits too much but, if I had to pick, it would be strawberries and limoncillo (is that called lemongrass fruit in English?). Also, I <3 passion fruit juice!

1 person likes this

I can't choose just one, so in no particular order: Apples, oranges, plums, watermelon, melon, peaches, etc. and I haven't even listed any berries lol.

I love fruit:

I usually keep bananas, granny smith apples, berries (seasonal) and pineapple on hand.

I love mango with a squeeze of fresh lime juice

I find it very difficult to name just one fruit, because I adore so many of them! Like, some fruits just look so too adorable with a colorful outside and others taste absolutely delicious! Maybe I'm just the only weird one who has this kind of way to categorize favorite things - how they look, how the thought of them makes me feel, how they actually taste.

But some of my favorites are: dates, mandarins, white grapefruit, nectarines, mangoes.  ^_^

Some fruits just make me happy when I see them, like lemon - they look so happy and adorable - but i don't want to eat them. 

Some fruits makes me want to touch and hug them like a freak.

Some fruits smells so great that it makes you faint.

Some fruits are a combination of all that, and you just want to cry like in animations and faint and drool all over them. Not to mention you want to hug them, fill your pockets and run away!  :blink:

1 person likes this

Love strawberries especially with cream. In England, During the Summer they sell Strawberries with cream as a hard candy and real hand picked strawberries. Mostly during June and July for Wimbledon. 

I love lots of fruits! But my favorite is thw strawberry. Yummy! :)

Persimmon fruits. I am addicted to them.I have never seen a fruit that tastes as amazing both when ripe and unripe!

2 people like this

Watermelon. Strawberries, blueberries, I also enjoy eating grapes with seeds, and granny smith and pink lady apples.

By themselves pineapple. In a smoothie I like piña coladas like pineapple coconut and banana. Added to other things blueberries have been my favorite Ill add them to my cereal in the morning and eat them with Greek yogurt and raspberries for dessert :) Oh and also in pumpkin things everything pumpkin Im obsessed with pumpkin!!!! :D

1 person likes this

I love almost all fruit, so it's hard to pick one. I've got to with strawberries or peaches. So delicious!

1 person likes this

I love making my own pizza and I can never have enough Mango+Canadian bacon or Mango+pepperoni. Mango on pizza is 10x better than pineapple...Just FYI... And of course you must sprinkle on top of that some shredded Mozzarella cheese, so it melts over everything...MMMmmmm 

If I could like my own comments, this is one I would definitely self-like:lol:

On 9/30/2013 at 10:13 AM, Jada said:

Persimmon fruits. I am addicted to them.I have never seen a fruit that tastes as amazing both when ripe and unripe!

Oh baby! Persimmon with thickened cream! Also, the persimmon variety that has to be soft to be ripe - you don't get these in the store...

I love fruit in general so its hard to pick a favourite but a rare treat are mangosteen :wub: And now my mouth is watering...