singlesoccerguy

Hi WTM forum

26 posts in this topic

Was googling marriage and singleness and somehow, stumbled upon this site. Great site and I am glad it exists.

I plan on waiting until marriage (if that happens :unsure: ) but was not sure if I would be able to resist engaging in premartial sexual conduct if given the opportunity. Now, I am sure I would be able to resist since I am 35, never been in a relationship or kissed a woman. Only been on two dates my whole life.

but glad to be on this forum

PS name is Mark

4 people like this

Glad you found us Mark! :) II admire you staying true to yourself. I think you'll enjoy your stay here -- we're just one click and a ppost awsy if you ever need us.

so, do you enjoy soccer :D

Welcome to the site Mark. You have least been on 2 dates. I am in my late 20s and still looking for a girl that meet my requirements

1 person likes this

Probably the only other thing (besides faith) that keeps me distracted from being overly aware of being single. However, I have scored one more goal than dates I have been out on :lol:

@redyellowblue, As a Brit I love soccer or football as the English call it. My favorite teams are arsenal and crystal palace

Welcome to the site Mark. You have least been on 2 dates. I am in my late 20s and still looking for a girl that meet my requirements

well, both of them occurred when I was 31.....better late than never, I guess

@redyellowblue, As a Brit I love soccer or football as the English call it. My favorite teams are arsenal and crystal palace

at least you are not a Man City fan

1 person likes this

Hey Mark! I'm glad you found this site and I hope you receive the support and encouragement you deserve on here.

Howdy Mark, big welcome to you man!

That's cool you've "only" been on a couple dates.

Saving the best for last as is said.

We're all glad you're here, and hope you enjoy, find comfort here with us!

1 person likes this

Hello Mark! Welcome, welcome...

You found just the right site. I am 33  and taking this stand as well. It is not easy that is for sure but it is possible. With the help of our Great Lord and the support of people (like the ones here) taking the same stand, the journey is a lot easier. People call me weird and a lot of other names just because i am waiting, at first i was so much affected by these, but joining this group has somehow lift me up. 

take care and do keep in touch with this group. It is cool!

2 people like this

Hello Mark! Welcome, welcome...

You found just the right site. I am 33 and taking this stand as well. It is not easy that is for sure but it is possible. With the help of our Great Lord and the support of people (like the ones here) taking the same stand, the journey is a lot easier. People call me weird and a lot of other names just because i am waiting, at first i was so much affected by these, but joining this group has somehow lift me up.

take care and do keep in touch with this group. It is cool!

So true, I felt as if I was not fitting in with the rest of the world because I was waiting but now after finding this site I am willing to wait at least until I'm 34 but after that if i'm single I might get a bit worried
2 people like this

I have always supported Arsenel and Crystal Palace because palace is my home team when I used live in south London. As the saying goes, You can take boy out of London but never take London out of the boy

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Hmm...another Mark...lol!

1 person likes this

am almost afraid of admitting am a huge Man-U fan lol

Anyways, a big welcome to you!!