Weapon X

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?   93 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a virgin?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

64 posts in this topic

Aside from having lusted after many women in my heart (which is no small thing IMO), I am as virgin as they come. Never even kissed or held hands romantically.

4 people like this

My V-Card remains firmly in my grasp. And if things go my way, it will stay until I'm a husband.

1 person likes this

I am a super virgin will stay like that until my wedding night. Sex is special intimate connection between a man and women who is in love.

4 people like this

I don't know medically speaking I am but I have done things I'm not proud of so I don't know..... but in the end virginity doesn't matter waiting does.

1 person likes this

My V-Card remains firmly in my grasp. And if things go my way, it will stay until I'm a husband.

Things WILL go your way.

2 people like this

good. sometimes i wish i could take back my first kiss because it was nothing special. i want to save my next kiss for my hubby.

Same here!

I had a look at the 3 levels triangle...I'm most definitely on the bottom yellow one, as I have had relationships which have been very physical but I have still resisted going all the way.  In some ways though I kinda of wish I hadn't resisted and just got it over and done with.  I turned 30 recently so no further comment... I don't think I can wait much longer anymore. 

2 people like this

Man I didn't think the "No's" would be so much of a minority...I kind of feel like a failure

Two possibilities:

1. Those who aren't virgins are less likely to vote (Just a hypothesis).

2. The reality that it's far more common for virgins to decide to wait than for non-virgins.

1 person likes this

Man I didn't think the "No's" would be so much of a minority...I kind of feel like a failure

There are definitely more than 2 non-virgins on this site. They probably just didn't want to vote.

This site is geared for those waiting till marriage to have sex. It's not designed to bring the worlds virgins together lol. You decided to wait. You're a winner in my book!

12 people like this

There are no failures on WTM.org!

10 people like this

This site is geared for those waiting till marriage to have sex. It's not designed to bring the worlds virgins together lol. You decided to wait. You're a winner in my book!

Thanks for the explanation. I am happy I found the site with like minded people
2 people like this