Guest Princess Victoria

where will you like to honeymoon at?

19 posts in this topic

well obviously i envision us having sex

but other than that i want it to be near a beach with hot water. and also i like hiking in pretty places and adventures in places we have never seen before. maybe a different country like italy or greece. 

i so cant wait for it! :]

2 people like this

Somewhere romantic like Rome or Milan. Laying by the beach thinking about how thankful we are to be together and the lives we have lead. 

Hawaii! I envision us watching the sunset, just laying down embracing each other's presence, and then we go to our suite andddd.... Well I think you get the rest ;)

I'd want to go to Croatia but if that's too expensive then I'd do it somewhere warm in the U.S. I don't wanna go to the tropics like everyone else does.

Wherever we go I will be happy because I'd finally get to know my Wife on a whole other level. It's gonna be amazing!

well obviously i envision us having sex

but other than that i want it to be near a beach with hot water. and also i like hiking in pretty places and adventures in places we have never seen before. maybe a different country like italy or greece. 

i so cant wait for it! :]

Greece sounds like a good idea for both the beaches and hiking

Italy

Venice_Italy.jpg

Or Austria

undiscovered-honeymoon-destination-halls

mhm... Who needs to get married?! Can I be there now? lol 

4 people like this

Okay, I lied about the Keys since Hurricane season would make it problematic, I wanna have it at Hocking hills in Ohio at Castle Ravenwood! All of the rooms look amazing, but I loooooooooove the King Arthur VIP suite just because of the huge mural and the awesome bed and its decent a price, not to bad compared to what I have seen with the hotspots. The Clocktower and Merchant's Cottage, and Silversmith's House look good too so I'll have to see. There is a lot of nature and a lot of other stuff to do too and lot's of hiking and stuff. 

I believe theirs a thread just like this.....if I remember correctly....called something like "Dream Honeymoon Destination".....Mine is posted in that one!!! Giggles!

1 person likes this

I can't belive you have never been to Italy. Such a great country. Best Gelato and pizza ever. I visited Rome and Venice. My favorite is Venice because It just so beatuiful with water around. So lucky to see it before it becomes submereged underwater. It was so magical to go out at out and just sit on the benchs near the cannel and stay at the sky or people watch. Nighttime in Venice is so special.

I really would love to go back to Rome and Venice again with my wife. She would love it. :)

post-24103-0-01042100-1380474285_thumb.j

Pictures of my trip are on my Flickr

mhm... Who needs to get married?! Can I be there now? lol