Jegsy Scarr

Going on holiday (again)! Will miss everyone again...

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

Well, I'm going away again. I did warn you all in my last thread like this, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise...

This time, I'm going to be going on holiday for...Two weeks! How will you ever cope without me for such a long time?

I'm really going to miss everyone while I'm away. Everyone be good and behave yourselves and keep the site going until I get back.  :P I'll have to spend a few days catching up on everything when I come home.

And, as before, people can still leave questions and whatnot on my Ask a Catholic thread. I'll get them when I get back, unless someone else wants to answer them...

Okay, guys! I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so I'll see you when I get back!

xxx

I love Greece! I wouldn't want to live there, but I've wanted to visit it since forever :D

Have fun there!

1 person likes this

You're always leaving us, Jegs :( Be sure to take many pictures.

1 person likes this

Okay, I'm back! I'm really tired, and it's going to take me a while to go through everything new on the site...But, yeah, I'm back! It was pretty awesome there. Hope everyone survived here without me!

EDIT: Wow, just had a quick look around - there's a heck of a lot of new posts! So...yeah, I may start on it all tomorrow. I need my sleep.

xxx

Lots of new posts :D I'm afraid to go on vacation in week because of all the new posts that may be here :P

1 person likes this