Lexia322

account delete option?

40 posts in this topic

I’ve learned and discovered a lot about myself and my values and what I want over the past almost year on this site. But it has also started to become a downer for me and as others have said, it’s time to enter the real world now and get a life and make real friends and actually date and stuff like that.

Sayonara, mis amigos!:)

I've also come to realize that I just don't want someone anymore. I guess this is me giving up and moving on with my life. There is still so much I want to accomplish and so little time to do it. I've also accepted that finding a woman to accept my 'calling' and mission in life is pretty impossible. It's clear to me now that I'm asking far too much from a woman based off of the female answers on this site to some of my previous questions. Some people just aren't meant to be with anyone I guess. I wish everyone a happy life. :)

On 12/10/2016 at 5:45 AM, Jorge said:

I've also come to realize that I just don't want someone anymore. I guess this is me giving up and moving on with my life. There is still so much I want to accomplish and so little time to do it. I've also accepted that finding a woman to accept my 'calling' and mission in life is pretty impossible. It's clear to me now that I'm asking far too much from a woman based off of the female answers on this site to some of my previous questions. Some people just aren't meant to be with anyone I guess. I wish everyone a happy life. :)

Jorge while I applaud your decision to move on I have to bring you back to reality here.

Women on this site are mostly introverts (not a bad thing) and isolated in some way from the people around them. They represent a small portion (very small like less than .01 percent) of the population. Coming on this site and using it to determine the way women are is not set in the reality of the world. The internet is a very different place than the world is on the outside. Even the guys on this forum act differently than guys who are virgins in real life that I know.

I completely understand all this and wasn't using the responses from this site alone. I have female friends who are and aren't Christians all basically give me the same answer. My decision is based on a multitude of circumstances that make it near impossible to find a woman that would be 'ok' with A LOT of the things I want to accomplish in my life. Looking back now I probably should've been more elaborate in my answer and I apologize for that. Thank you for your response and I greatly appreciate the feedback. I know most of the women on here are introverts, as are most the men for that matter, but you can tell a lot about a person based on a string of responses/posts to various questions. Their personality, their morals and ethics, their beliefs and character, and although most of the people that I have talked to are pretty understanding about a lot of things, no one wants to come 2nd in a man's life to his 'calling'. I know most women will view it as his profession but if it's something that their husband would gladly do for free because it's something that is a HUGE part of his character and what draws people to him, how can that be bad?

@Jorge

then you need to look for someone during your calling who shares the same goals.

not saying you will find someone but at the same time if your calling is more important than your wife then it also has to be important to your wife. 

17 minutes ago, Jorge said:

I think i'll pass.

Either way good luck in your life. Honestly posting on a forum isn't very productive when you're hoping to go to medical school. Besides that medical school has more women than men these days.

Either way though it's your life and you can choose how you feel, how you live and what you are going to do in it. I wish you the best.

1 hour ago, Ringer said:

Honestly posting on a forum isn't very productive when you're hoping to go to medical school.

How so?

22 minutes ago, Jorge said:

How so?

Well knowing people who are in medical school the amount of studying is ludicrous.