LovableLady24

Hi There :)

14 posts in this topic

My name is Theresa. I am 24 years old. I am quite glad that I found this site as I was browsing online today. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has legit decided to wait until I get married before having sex for the first time. I definitely did not know that there were/are some guys out there who are waiting too. I think it would be very nice to meet a guy who is like me in the sense of waiting 'til marriage. I do not have very much experience in the dating world. I have never been in a serious relationship before. I don't really know what else to say here for now.

Oh, and by the way, I am from Virginia (yes, I have sometimes said that I'm a virgin from Virginia).

4 people like this

Welcome! This is a great site to join hope things go well for ya.

Thanks. I forgot to mention that I am currently single. I've been somewhat reluctant to dip my toe into the dating pool too often because of my wait-til-marriage ideal. I'm not into the whole bar scene, and I don't get out much except to run errands and go to work.
1 person likes this

Welcome. I am a Virgo Virgin from Virginia ^_^ .

Also welcome to the year 24 crew! There's so many people here who are your age.

3 people like this

Welcome. I am a Virgo Virgin from Virginia ^_^ .

Also welcome to the year 24 crew! There's so many people here who are your age.

Oh, you and your alliteration :) It's nice to find out that I'm not the only one in VA. On this site, anyway. There's one other thing I will mention for now...I am a huge Braves fan. I have occasionally said that if the sport of baseball was a guy, I'd totally marry it. That's how much I love baseball. I have been to a few games in Atlanta--most recently in September of last year. There was a time when I was thinking about living in or near Atlanta, but that plan fizzled out.

LOL, a virgin from Virginia! That's awesome! If we all ever have a waiting until marriage conference, it should totally be in Virginia.

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the site LovableLady24! I'm 22 and also waiting untill marriage and a guy. I'm not the only one though. There's plenty of guys waiting for marriage. I've only driven through Virginia as I live in North Carolina. I live in the Queen City but have yet to find my Queen. I hope you find your King!

Hello and welcome to the site, Theresa! It's always wonderful to see a new face around here!

1 person likes this

Welcome Theresa! There are some great people on here!

1 person likes this

Hey Theresa, I've never been in a serious relationship before either...just friends with benefits. I'm reluctant to date people for the same reasons but I think there's someone out there for you who will respect your decision to wait and you won't have to look for him...he will come to you somehow.

1 person likes this