Rosie

Hey everyone.

17 posts in this topic

Hey I'm Rosie I'm sixteen from Australia.

I came across this site while ranomly googling Tim Tebow :) I really admire how he stands up for what he believes in and stays true to his faith, I like to say I'm a christian, I definetly believe in god. I'm a virgin and i would like to stay that way untill marriage which seems pretty impossible, I feel like i'm never going to have a proper boyfriend and that I'm going to die a virgin enless I give up my v-card, but I'm going to stay true to myself.

p.s how do you add a giff? :)

Welcome Rosie!

You'll find good company here and you are far from being alone. Don't ever compromise your values and hold out for the guy who will respect them, even if it takes a while. Glad to have you with us.

To add a gif, you can click the image button on the middle of the bottom toolbar right above the reply box.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the Virginity organization :D

We are glad to have you here with us.

1 person likes this

Welcome Rosie! I'm probably the only regular Australian on here at the moment, so consider yourself officially awesome ;)

2 people like this

Welcome aboard! I have to tell you that I as well was in serious doubt before finding this site that anyone else out there felt the way I do about Waiting Until Marriage. But you have arrived at the right place and are in good company...so stay true to your values and perserve. Welcome; Rosie!

Hey Rosie welcome to the site, so glad you decided to join :) Im, i think the only New Zealander on the site.. so im just across the ditch from you :)