Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael G.

the inner self

6 posts in this topic

ok guys and girls i have seen the recent pages about physical attractiviness and i thought i would make one about personality, values, and mental traits. (if there is a page for this i am sorry lol couldnt find one)  now this is for more of the unusual trait that you will want or are attractived too.

Ok for me i personaly love a women who is kind and caring, sweet and gentle. loves children, a nationalist, conservative. 

now to the unusual ones, i love a women who is bossy, i know wierd, one who takes charge and likes to TRY to tell me what to do, i love when they are wierd, and or nerdy, shy who nit picks over the lilltlest things, who isnt afraid to go shoooting without me, a women who knows her place(right beside me) and isnt afraid to speak her mind. I want her to be intelligent( this is wierd because most guys i know only want a dumb blonde(not saying blondes are dumb just using an analogy) ) i want a women who truely is an independent women but wants to be dependent on me. who isnt afraid to sacrifice herself for me. one who truly is an incredible women. proverbs 31:10-31, this is the women i want.

2 people like this

Excellent topic!

I would like traits such as Intelligent, Assertive, Liberal which is very important, Extrovert, I too like a bit of nerdish traits so they'd like video games and play them with Josh :DD

2 people like this

1 Corinthians 13 is what I know love is but 

1 Corinthians 13: 4 ( Is what it's suppose to between anyone who says they love another)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

If you have this engraved in your heart... Then everything about I already want because it was made for me.

I like geeks, but I like if they are outspoken just a bit. Not like they are good with groups of people (nice, but not necessary) but that they aren't afraid to state their opinions.

I also want someone who is a bit morbid? I don't know if that is the right word but, basically, someone who knows how to appreciate weird jokes. Who will whisper stupid inappropriate things in my ear at the worst times just to see my grin a bit... just because he knows I need a break, and he'll be needed as a shoulder soon enough. I'm not sure if I am explaining this accurately, but maybe I'm getting the point across.

Sarcasm. Enough said? :)

Someone who doesn't mind have many differences (the only real commonalities I look for is in our faith, that we both believe in God and the sacrifice of Jesus, and being able to communicate in a variety of ways), and can appreciate having our own worlds. Who doesn't mind sharing his world with me, sometimes, and taking part in mine on occasion. Basically, someone who isn't afraid of being his own person.

Things that I find attractive are:

1) INTELLIGENCE. There is literally nothing more attractive to me than a prodigiously intelligent man.  I want to be with someone who has a thirst for knowledge, and considers education to be a lifelong pursuit rather than a temporary means to an end.  I want to be able to have conversations on a myriad different topics, from politics to religion, to the latest scientific discoveries.  I could not imagine being with a man who had no intellectual curiosity.

2) Liberal attitude towards political and social issues.  I feel that it would cause far too many arguments/resentment if I was to date or marry someone whose attitude differed vastly from my own.  For example, my closest friend in the world happens to be a gay man, so someone who was vehemently opposed to gay marriage or thought that being gay was a sin would be a non-starter.

3)  A dry sense of humour and a quick wit is never unattractive!

Way down at the bottom of my list of ideals is looks - honestly, if I were to find a man who possessed all three of the traits I listed above I would consider myself lucky indeed, and wouldn't care less what he happened to look like.

1 person likes this

Turn ons/what I find attractive in men:

A sense of humor is HUGE for me. Meaning, a clean, goofy and pure sense of humor, being able to make simple observations and glean the humor out of everyday things. Not the crude, dark, mocking sense of humor.

Godliness---a pure and simple love for God and people

Low key, laid back, calm, personable guys appeal to me

Integrity----words and actions lining up

Character (piggy backs off the last one: being faithful, reliable, etc.)

Interests: loves to pray, loves to worship God, loves music

Fun loving and non-religious (meaning not bound by religious dogma).

Physically attractive!!!!

Intelligence is SOOOO SEXY to me!

I just want to be with someone who will be my partner in life, lol, someone who I can be there for and also can turn to for support when I need it.