Sally

What Women Want in Men...do you agree with this?

24 posts in this topic

I find this pretty accurate, actually! lol Maybe not so cut and dry but for the most part its correct.

1 person likes this

I'd say it's precise for the most part. For me, the most important ones that are listed there are loyalty, honesty, confidence, chivalry and hygiene.

1 person likes this

Yes as long as its genuine of course. Sally of course its from interest lol :D

2 people like this

I think they had everything! The only thing I could add is mystery and romance: make her want to get to know you.

2 people like this

Nice visual article Sally!

Most of this is pretty accurate.

For me the most important things are loyalty, honesty and hygiene.

I feel like the last one (about being clingy) is really over used in dos and donts articles though. A lot of people take it to mean they can't show obvious interest in someone and many times that fear of seeming desparate can lead to many lost chances and be misinterpreted as "you're just not interested."

2 people like this

Wow I didnt even know I wanted that til I read it...its pretty accurate Im glad it didnt mention money or anything materialistic I love pinterest.

2 people like this

Wow I didnt even know I wanted that til I read it...its pretty accurate Im glad it didnt mention money or anything materialistic I love pinterest.

You mean women aren't all gold diggers? :o My world view has been officially shatter. jk :D

Glad everyone has liked it so much :D redyellowblue-yes I use pinterest a liiiiiitle too much :P

That looks like an amazing guide to get freind-zoned!!!

I thought the same thing.

2 people like this

That looks like an amazing guide to get friend-zoned!!!

What do you mean? If someone doesn't meet ONE quality on there, you shouldn't date them? 

I think that some of the qualities on that graphic are more important than others, so SOME are DEAL-BREAKERS, while others are good, but not essential...does that make sense?

3 people like this

What do you mean? If someone doesn't meet ONE quality on there, you shouldn't date them? 

I think that some of the qualities on that graphic are more important than others, so SOME are DEAL-BREAKERS, while others are good, but not essential...does that make sense?

well for one thing Attractive looking isn't even on that list...this is sad but true , you can have all those things on that list and not be attractive looking and get friend zoned

the being a friend first line is probably your biggest set up though

I know that I 've strived for everything on that list at some point and have been friend zoned a plenty

'' no chemistry'' ''

I don't even see Passionate in what they believe in on that list

1 person likes this

well for one thing Attractive looking isn't even on that list...this is sad but true , you can have all those things on that list and not be attractive looking and get friend zoned

the being a friend first line is probably your biggest set up though

I know that I 've strived for everything on that list at some point and have been friend zoned a plenty

'' no chemistry'' ''

I don't even see Passionate in what they believe in on that list

I dont know about the other women but IMO the ability to protect is an attractive trait :wub: it definitely changes the way I think about a guy...also a guy that respects space goes in hand with the being friends first and I see nothing wrong with that. 

I dont know about the other women but IMO the ability to protect is an attractive trait :wub: it definitely changes the way I think about a guy 

Oh crap...I'm screwed on that front....

Oh crap...I'm screwed on that front....

hahahahahahhaahahahahahahh sorry vince lol, had too, well dang oh tell yall what, 6ft 6in, country boy, and am a shotgun owner. so ya hahahahahahahahahhhah sorryvince love you

Those points are all part of what I will find attractive in a guy but :

a) he certainly doesn't need to fill all these criteria and

B) more things could be added ;) (for instance intelligence doesn't imply culture in my book : you can be brilliant when it comes to logic but know nothing about music, books, history, geography etc..)

and the friend first yes - but the lover part is key, both have to meld together.

I don't think its so bad if you initially get friend-zoned with those qualities. All my aunts and uncles, my mom, my married friend, and my brother married their best friends and initially didn't see them romantically. Then they just realized that that person they had known for such a long time was exactly what they wanted. There is hope for you guys in the friend zones!

1 person likes this

I don't think its so bad if you initially get friend-zoned with those qualities. All my aunts and uncles, my mom, my married friend, and my brother married their best friends and initially didn't see them romantically. Then they just realized that that person they had known for such a long time was exactly what they wanted. There is hope for you guys in the friend zones!

Noooo, friend zone is the zone where there is a 10000000% of you guys never dating, it's not a being friends first thing, it's one party that wants to be romantically involved with the other, but the other wants nothing to do with them like that. There is no escaping the friend zone!

1 person likes this