Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest markb4

Pet Peeves regarding Girls

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

Here is an important question I think to ask, so I ask it. What pet peeves do you have regarding girls? I mean, what qualities or behaviors do girls have that really turn you off? I think that some girls would be interested to know so they can reassess themselves for the better.

My pet peeve is women who act like entitled little princesses who want you wrapped around their little finger and think they are better than everyone else (standing up for yourself and accepting nothing less than equality does not make you a jerk). I do not get on with women like this because I always call them out on treating other people like crap and I have no problem in telling them I'm busy or I've already got plans even if they get in a mood with me. If I'm with them its because I love them not because I can't live without them we both have our own lives and we should share our lives with each other but neither of us owns the other and we both need our own space to do our own things.

Its not that I won't love my gf its that I won't accept being treated like crap, seriously there are billions of other people out there why waste my time on someone who doesn't love and respect me as an equal and treats me badly; if they are like this I can do better... And I will

I remember reading on one post (can't remember which one or who said it) but someone said if a guy thay are dating pays for the date she doesn't mind paying for the extras ie food at the movies, etc which if someone said that to me would just make me love them even more and I would definately be asking for another date as they obviously respect and care about me as an equal and are definately not a spoilt "princess" but are down to earth and a genuinely nice person which is rare (I've certainly never had someone say this to me) and would definately make them worth my time because they are genuine, kind and caring and definately not spoilt and self centered.

Sorry if this sounds a bit ranty I didn't mean for it to its just a pet peeve (which you did ask for).

-Aaron

1 person likes this

Well thanks Aaron, that was me! =) I agree and understand what you are talking about. I want to be treated with respect and care by a guy--if he doesn't, then he's honestly not worth my time. I don't need more stress and drama in my life.

I'm looking for a guy who is Christian (Catholic would be nice too haha), down to earth, nice, funny, friendly....is that too much to ask?

I hope you find your guy sally I'm sure he is out there waiting to meet you.

I'm looking for pretty much the same (although preferably female lol) but I'm not sure about religion because normal Christianity to me most people aren't really that moral just a bit friendlier (the ones I've met anyway) and Catholicism seems so complicated although I do agree with it (well the small amount of the catechism that I have read so far) but I definately want someone with morals even if they are not Christian because although I belives in god I haven't really made a commitment to a church yet and I want to find out a bit about all the different churches before I do.

-Aaron

Remind me not to introduce you to Scraps... lol...

youve got a little doggy!!!! my sister wants a little ankle biter :) how old is he?