Guest redyellowblue

Hobbies :)

27 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been asked already...but...What do you guys delve upon in life outside of this wonderful site? :D

I like kayaking and swimming (though I haven't been swimming in years for some reason, still a hobby though!).

Roller blading.

(by no means am I pro at the above... but one day i shall not fall or nearly drown ...not even once!)

Collecting Rubber Duckies.

Sculpture/wood working.

Looking at microscopic photos. Learning about medical advances.

VOLUNTEERRRRINNGGGG (at the zoo, hospital, hospice - its awesome! but im working on finding something where I can get paidd. haha)

Ogling over handsome men & making posters of them :) LOL

If I could, I would do knitting as a hobby.

:)

Hmm, currently, I would have to say reading, photography, and crocheting are my major hobbies. It varies, though. But always reading.

I love to read books, and sketch faces, and paint water colors. I also like to write short stories (more like scenes I guess), that pop into my head.

Love to swim! I really like to go fishing, but it's been a while since I've done that. I miss horse back riding too. It's something I did in high school. It's hard to find horse stables in the city. It always has to be a planned trip going out to the country and tends to get rather expensive... so I don't do it that often anymore.

I really like croquet (yes I know I'm weird), but it's a lot of fun to play.

Ummmm, what else? Playing board games, when I can convince my friends to humor me and play them, haha.

Whoa jenny I like fishing and croquet too! Board games only when I win though...lol

WW what kind of books do you like to read?

WW what kind of books do you like to read?

Children's literature is my favorite genre, but I like fantasy and classics as well.

Jenny were you the one who shared with us the CBeebies thing? Cute guys reading bedtime stories?

Jenny were you the one who shared with us the CBeebies thing? Cute guys reading bedtime stories?

Yes! :lol:

The last book I have VOLUNTARILY read is Seekers and that was a few summers ago, lol. It's about a group of bears who are destined to meet together, and together they take on a long journey to the Last Great Wilderness to live happily ever after. Its a long journey though, lots of obstacles faced and lots of wisdom is gained. Its wonderful, I should finish the series

I'm very passionate about my hobbies. They include:

-Reading Twilight and writing fan fiction about them

-I love buying new pairs of skinny jeans and showing off my figure.

-Cooking vegan meals.

-Fighting for animal rights and shaming those who use animal products.

-Listening to heavy metal music.

-Volunteering at a non-profit that encourages children to play outside instead of playing video games

-Interning for Brady Campaign.

If you believed any of that, I feel sorry for you :)

3 people like this

I'm very passionate about my hobbies. They include:

-Reading Twilight and writing fan fiction about them

-I love buying new pairs of skinny jeans and showing off my figure.

-Cooking vegan meals.

-Fighting for animal rights and shaming those who use animal products.

-Listening to heavy metal music.

-Volunteering at a non-profit that encourages children to play outside instead of playing video games

-Interning for Brady Campaign.

If you believed any of that, I feel sorry for you :)

That was too funny :D

Some of mine are reading, writing, embroidery, playing guitar, drawing (I'm not good at it though), investigating about fitness and nutrition, baking.

Yes I think this has been asked before! I'll try to merge them. I need a new title: MARKB4: The Electronic Merger aka E-MERGER!!! lol!

I like collecting frags of coral for my saltwater tank, playing video games, learning about new advancements in medical research or new vaccines, horseback riding, playing my bass and fencing.

Markb4, does your title have enough room for characters so you can add that in? :D that sounds fittting

Loyalhero90 I like it!! Especially your saltwater tank... do you have clown fish? Any fish? haha

Sarita: do you like baking sweets? hmm? you should so post a video of you playing guitar and serenade us :)

Markb4, does your title have enough room for characters so you can add that in? :D that sounds fittting

Loyalhero90 I like it!! Especially your saltwater tank... do you have clown fish? Any fish? haha

Sarita: do you like baking sweets? hmm? you should so post a video of you playing guitar and serenade us :)

I don't have any fish just a lot of coral, seagrass and mangroves. I want this fish though:

Mandarin_goby_-.JPG

2 people like this

Wow, that is a colorful, beautiful fish! What species is it?

It is called a mandarin goby. It is usually around the indo-pacific area. It is difficult to feed because it feeds on really small organisms called copepods so it needs an established aquarium with a dedicated care taker. They can become very personal though like following you around in their tank or eating out of her hand lol. I was hoping to get two and name them Bonnie and Clyde.

I am a man of many hobbies......reading, writing (suspense, poetry, sermons/devotions), woodworking, drawing, numismatics, bowling, GOOD movies, some silly movies, music, theater,......yeah, shall I continue? Obviously, I do or enjoy some of those more than others, but they are all equal in terms what I LIKE to do. I don't know. Make sense?

Yes, I love making desserts. If I could I would bake one every day, but that would be way too many calories in a week :unsure:

About the serenading :P, I would make one but I'm still learning how to play so it wouldn't turn out too well. Maybe sometime in the future when I'm better at it I'll do a video ^_^

Yes, Zeke that makes sense! :D

Sarita, Im going to hold you to that!!!

1 person likes this

I thought of another one, although I don't know if you'd call it a hobby.

When I go to a party that has a piano and someone else at the party knows how to play, I usually end up singing a few songs by the end of the evening.

And Sarita, I definitely understand the cooking and desserts thing! I love making desserts. Even if I seldom eat them. I'll usually try and give it away to friends, haha. And it's always fun to try out a new recipe right?