Jegsy Scarr

Merry Christmas, guys!

10 posts in this topic

Hey, guys! Just wanted to wish everyone here at WTM.org a Merry Christmas and a happy 2013! You guys are the greatest!

xxx

7 people like this

Merry Christmas to you, too!! :)

1 person likes this

indeed :-) To all who celebrate - Merry Christmas. And spread the love, joy, wonder and gifts of the season. :-)

2 people like this

Merry Xmas every1, u guys rock...

Let's all have a blessed 2013

1 person likes this

Merry Christmas to you too and everyone else who celebrates! That video was so beautiful :)!

1 person likes this

Hey, guys! Just wanted to wish everyone here at WTM.org a Merry Christmas and a happy 2013! You guys are the greatest!

Ahhh Jegsy ... you stole my line hehehe.. or can I say.. you jumped before me. Wanted to post the same today... but since you stole my line -_- hehe no just kidding.. but wish everyone at WTM.. Mike and the gang.. a wonderful Merry Christmas :)

Well I don't really celebrate Christmas cuz I'm Jewish, but over the Christmas holiday my mom and I went to Manhattan, then a Caribbean cruise, and then Manhattan again! I was there during New Years. But no internet. I lived without internet for like 15 days because wifi was so ridiculously expensive on the ship and same with at our hotels. The cruise was definitely one of the top 5 experiences I have had so far in all my 19 years of life.