countryboy4ever

Wait till ya hear this one lol.

11 posts in this topic

ok you guys ready to answer this, ill warn you its a doosey (i hope i spelled that right lol), anyways ok here it goes. so theres this girl believe it or not she works at walmart, i know it sounds kinda wierd wanting to approach a girl at walmart, well in my little ghost town theres not too many places to approach someone legitimately. i sure as heck aint going to no bar and sadly my job sorta keeps me from not going to church all the time which i always watch preachers on tv. sorry got off topic, anyways theres a girl at walmart that i just cant get her outta my head, i dont really know much about her, but she looks absolutely breath taking and the few times ive talked to her she was really nice.

really actually breath taking isnt strong enough words, i cant think of ones that would describe her, but ya know to alotta guys might not think the same, theyd just see her as another attractive girl. but me, i dont know what it is but girls with long dark hair and dark eyes just blows me away. i know i know wheres the point of this post right, well im getting to it, so ya think im scared to ask her out or approach her in some fasion just cuz im captivated by her beauty and nervous what she might say right. well thats part of it for sure, but theres an alot bigger issue here im gonna need your thoughts on. the issue is this girl LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY EX, LIKE SERIOUSLY NO JOKE, EVERY FREAKEN DETAIL, actually to be honest she actually looks better than my ex. see my concern, how do i approach or should i approach a girl that looks like my ex cuz if it were to turn into something then i might accidently call her my exes name and then shes gonna wonder who that is. im not the type of person to tell a lie, im a very truthful and trustworthy guy and i dont want anyone else to think differently about me.

just saying if i had to tell her who it is and then shed see and know my ex, then shed realize how much they look alike and shed probably say "oh you just dated me cuz i look like your ex, is everytime we are together your not thinking of me, your thinking of her." see my dilema please give me your feedback, sorry this was so long i just wanted to build suspense ha ha. i probably wont even attempt approaching her but i just wanted you guys opinion on the matter and what you think i should do. God bless you all for reading all of this and thank you in advance for your comments.

If her looking just like your ex seems as big of an issue as you just wrote above, I would just not approach her. Would being around her make you think of your ex? Would being around her make you compare her more to your ex since she already reminds you of her? Would you have a hard time seeing her as her own person versus the expectations you may have?

Those are just some questions to think about. Hope this helped! :)

3 people like this

I don't know I wouldn't worry about it just be careful honestly a person is a person she's her own just watch what'd you say. I'm sure you're not just date her cause she looks similar to your ex. I'd say the biggest issue they might have is if they're related..... just kidding but for real the only reason an ex should hold you back is if you're in love with her.

thank you for responding to this question, i know it was long lol, i take all of your opinions into consideration. i honestly dont think im gonna go through with it, it just too soon ya know. itd probably bring back memories of my ex being with her, heck just looking at her makes me think of my ex so i think im better just to keep my distance

Oh I didn't realize it was a recent thing.

its been probably a couple months ago that she brokeup with me and usually i can go along time without thinking of her but everytime i see this girl at walmart all the thoughts come flooding back.

If it's a recent thing you may want to give yourself some time. If you still find yourself thinking about this girl without getting your ex involved then you could go for it. But you'll want to make sure you are healed from your last relationship before you start another one.

6 people like this

it answers a few questions that i had without actually asking them like does she have a boyfriend clearly yeah, is she a virgin obviously no, and would she be willing to wait till marriage for sex uh huh. also i saved myself embarassment by not asking cuz if i did i would of gotten the answer i always hear, "i got a boyfriend".