Kendra

Possible deal-breaker??

31 posts in this topic

Hey gentlemen, I have a questions for you guys.

I was just wondering if you guys mind if a girl is real into sports??

I'm asking this because I love sports; and quite a few outdoor activities, and I play them and/or watch them often. But I can also be heartening, romantic, stuff like that.

So would you mind if a girl is a huge sports fan?? Or would you prefer her be all girly and not know anything about sports??

Thank you guys in advance!! :)

Kendra I would venture a guess to say that for most guys that would be the opposite of a deal breaker haha. Don't worry about it; most guys I know would be thrilled about that...just don't root against their team(s) :P Haha

5 people like this

Kendra I would venture a guess to say that for most guys that would be the opposite of a deal breaker haha. Don't worry about it; most guys I know would be thrilled about that...just don't root against their team(s) :P Haha

Exactly!! Kendra, I'd never hear the end of it if we watched OSU vs. IU together and I was rooting for OSU :PPPP bahahaha

3 people like this

I wouldn't mind if the girl is into sports. On the one hand, i like a girl who is athletic in some way (runner, volleyball player, lacrosse whatever). We can work out or play together (that would be fun, :)). I'm not into watching sports as much as I like playing them. In other words, I don't watch a lot of sports lol. On the other hand, I also like the quiet introverted girl too.

4 people like this

Exactly!! Kendra, I'd never hear the end of it if we watched OSU vs. IU together and I was rooting for OSU :PPPP bahahaha

Bahaha hey we may not watch the game this weekend but we will be keeping tabs on it ;) Well at least at the start lol...sadly for this Hoosier fan it may not be much of a game...oh well bball seasons right around the corner! ;)

2 people like this

Bahaha hey we may not watch the game this weekend but we will be keeping tabs on it ;) Well at least at the start lol...sadly for this Hoosier fan it may not be much of a game...oh well bball seasons right around the corner! ;)

We WILL be keeping tabs via mimejoramiga! She is gonna text you score updates hahahaha :lol:

2 people like this

Lil sis, I'm not much of a sports person, unless if you count target shooting, bowling or billiards sports but I don't. In fact, if a girl was really into sports, it's more likely she would find it a deal breaker that I not! But I agree with DD, most guys would consider themselves lucky to find a girl into sports. Also if a girl loved sports AND video games = perfect woman :) In my case, it might actually do me some good to be with a sports girl. I feel like an outsider among guys sometimes because they're always talking players and stats that sounds like Greek to me. lol She could probably motivate me to pay more attention to sports and possibly get into them myself.

I have a cousin who lives in Michigan and went to U of Michigan. She is a Wolverines fan for life and has a burning hatred for OSU and UO. Nothing personal of course, but you know how seriously some people take sports :)

2 people like this

most guys would consider themselves lucky to find a girl into sports. Also if a girl loved sports AND video games = perfect woman :)

Vince my man... Im 110% behind you on that one :)

@ Kay.. I think it depends what type of personality the guy has, and what is his perspective. I wouldn't mind to date a woman who's into personal fitness and living a healthy lifestyle.

You do get guys who watch lots of sport [spending hours in front of the television], but they ain't into exercises at all. I don't know if they have a chronic disease so that they can't exercise or just being lazy.

Know I'm going to throw the ball in your hands.. will you girls date a guy who's into exercises? who spends about 2hrs at the gym [at least 5 times a week], eat certain food, plus counting the amounts of protein, fat and calories?

1 person likes this

Aww, thanks guys :)

And thanks for sharing your favorite teams (DD & Sally, I LOVE a friendly rivalry ;) ) :D

But yeah, it's been on my mind off and on lately. It came back to mind again yesterday and I decided to ask about it.

Thank you guys, you always make me feel better. :)

Cuz honostly, I was almost feeling bad yesterday cuz i'm really into sports, so I was hoping that even though I am, a guy could still see how caring, compassionate, etc I can be. Not a particular guy, just a guy in general.

(I was just having a hard day yesterday. I hate to admit, but I was almost feeling insecure as well. Yes, I realize how wrong I was thinking that, so that's why i'm almost shy around you all today...)

@Eugene, I would date a guy who excercises, and counts protein, calories, etc. Heck, I would love to go to the gym with him.

4 people like this

Hey gentlemen, I have a questions for you guys.

I was just wondering if you guys mind if a girl is real into sports??

I'm asking this because I love sports; and quite a few outdoor activities, and I play them and/or watch them often. But I can also be heartening, romantic, stuff like that.

So would you mind if a girl is a huge sports fan?? Or would you prefer her be all girly and not know anything about sports??

Thank you guys in advance!! :)

All other things being equal, I'd actually prefer a non-sports fan. But I'm totally open to dating sports fans.

1 person likes this

I wouldn't mind dating a guy who is serious about working out and counts protein and hardly eats junk/sugar ;) hehe

5 people like this

All other things being equal, I'd actually prefer a non-sports fan. But I'm totally open to dating sports fans.

Okay cool, thanks for answering.

I wouldn't mind dating a guy who is serious about working out and counts protein and hardly eats junk/sugar ;) hehe

Lucky me!! ;) ;) ;)

2 people like this

It would depend on the sports really. Most would be ok, in fact it might help me get more exercise by joining in :) but I would prefer if she didn't play stuff like rugby or lacrosse. I wouldn't want to look at her and be envious of her bulked biceps... Just watching those kind of sports (American football etc) I wouldn't mind though.

Lucky me!! ;) ;) ;)

We men better take notes Dodge hehe.. the ladies has spoken. ;) In previous threat they said, they like polite guys, who introduce themselves.. like

* "hi how are you? pleasure to meet you" >> check

and now

* don't mind dating a guy who counts protein / fat / calories etc >> check :D

3 people like this

Lucky me!! ;) ;) ;)

Wonder who I was thinking of when I wrote that ?!?!?! :lol:

2 people like this

Wonder who I was thinking of when I wrote that ?!?!?! :lol:

Oh, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER :D !!!! No? Umm.......hmm....

1 person likes this

Oh, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER :D !!!! No? Umm.......hmm....

Ooh jee you know, who could it be..... the name, it's... right there... i'm thinking some dude maybe??

Hmmm...

1 person likes this

Now Kendra you know better than to ask that question c'mon.... Who wouldn`t want a young lady or woman that was into sports??????? That question is just asinine right there :rolleyes:. I would love to have a girl be into sports and I would love it even more if she adopted my favorite teams and make em her favorite team. So this is DEFINATELY NOT a dealbreaker. I would rather have a girl who can do both be athletic, into sports, and be a girly girl at the same time than a girl who is just a girly girl who does nothing but look pretty all day

6 people like this

i just kinda laughed at "counting calories" i hope no one is counting my calories when i am eating my feelings!

2 people like this

Ooh jee you know, who could it be..... the name, it's... right there... i'm thinking some dude maybe??

Hmmm...

Oh, I got it! The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"!

Oh, I got it! The Dude from "The Big Lebowski"!

HMmmm, that doesn't sound right....

Wow, we're terrible at picking up clues. :P

So long as she didn't expect me to reciprocate her enthusiasm for sports, then it's all good.

I've tried to like sports. I spent years watching football on television, telling myself, okay, if I just concentrate on liking this a little more, I'll get it. But, despite all that effort on my part, I've come to the conclusion that my brain, such that it is, simply isn't wired for sports appreciation

My man Tev, thanks for your answer! You make me feel great!

Hey erasercrumbs, thanks for your answer :) That's cool if your not real into it, I can understand. Thanks again.