Neen

VIDEO INTROS!

246 posts in this topic

Everyone has done such great introduction videos! Maybe one of these days I will build up the courage to make one, once I figure out what to say :D

hahah thank you guys! And good job to everyone who garnered up the courage to post their video introductions. You guys really inspired me and I'm sure you'll also inspire many more people to post introductions as well :D

And Vince hahaha I've only come across a few online sweepstakes for houses :P But I will gladly show you the ropes for winning other contests :D hehe

2 people like this

i brought my intro in the form of a song, enjoy. i'm gonna go x factor next year ;) (not)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZP85zt9uEU

so that was brave AND fun LOL!  well done :-)   made me smile - and exactly the right sentiment and lightness to it :-)

your soul came though - that's the best part
1 person likes this

so that was brave AND fun LOL!  well done :-)   made me smile - and exactly the right sentiment and lightness to it :-)

your soul came though - that's the best part

LOL "soul" xD hahaha thanks, I was struggling to talk to a camera so I decided to yolo  =]

I think I want to do a video intro but it may be a while for me to do that. I do realize that I haven't shown a picture of myself yet so maybe I should do that first.

I think I want to do a video intro but it may be a while for me to do that. I do realize that I haven't shown a picture of myself yet so maybe I should do that first.

So... you're not a weeping statue?

I feel so misled. :(

7 people like this

You're going to get like 10 crushes after this video :)

I wonder if one of them will be a guy by the name of Vince??? I'm always curious :)

5 people like this

I wonder if one of them will be a guy by the name of Vince??? I'm always curious :)

Oh please, Weapon. I feel like I'm old enough to be Allisha's grandfather. Lol.

Perhaps YOU should send her one since you two are closer in age. Plus she can reach you how to win free stuff :)

4 people like this

Perhaps YOU should send her one since you two are closer in age. Plus she can reach you how to win free stuff :)

Yes maybe I should. I could really use a free turbo system for my car. POWERRR! Lol. 2 bad she lives far away. I'm all alone here in the South! It's all good though. Single and content!

1 person likes this

So the sound is really quiet and I say "um" a lot, but this is me :)

(I also don't know how to embed a video, so you'll have to click on the link. EDIT oh wow it embeds automatically! The internet is officially smarter than me.)

As a fellow New Zealander.. you sound sooooo british hahaha, with slight hints of kiwi in there.. or a really really polite kiwi :P

1 person likes this

As a fellow New Zealander.. you sound sooooo british hahaha, with slight hints of kiwi in there.. or a really really polite kiwi :P

That's surprising! Back in the UK nobody could understand my accent… :P I guess to them I sound super kiwi, and to you I sound super british!

(Got to fix that as soon as I come back to NZ.)

edit: OMG you're right! I just re-watched my video and WOW I sound so british! I had no idea! :o

Oh please, Weapon. I feel like I'm old enough to be Allisha's grandfather. Lol.

Yes maybe I should. I could really use a free turbo system for my car. POWERRR! Lol. 2 bad she lives far away. I'm all alone here in the South! It's all good though. Single and content!

hahahaha oh my gosh you guys crack me up! :) Vince if you're old enough to be my grandfather then I don't even want to think about how old you're calling my dad. lol

WMD don't worry you're not alone! The people on WTM are everywhere! :D Unfortunately, I have never in my life come across a turbo system giveaway. However, there are countless contests for free cars, which I'm sure you would prefer much more. ;)

1 person likes this

That's surprising! Back in the UK nobody could understand my accent… :P I guess to them I sound super kiwi, and to you I sound super british!

(Got to fix that as soon as I come back to NZ.)

edit: OMG you're right! I just re-watched my video and WOW I sound so british! I had no idea! :o

Oh my gosh, girl!!! You are lovely. You look like an oil painting.

1 person likes this

Oh my gosh, girl!!! You are lovely. You look like an oil painting.

Aww thank you  ^_^

1 person likes this

No offense intended. I will warn you that I have a bit of a rambling problem. I am distracted easy. Also, yes I am from the South. Please don't be too hard on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RWah8o5-o

Matthew I think you are so brave posting your intro video. I think you did really great! I haven't done my video yet although I am working on it. I am too scared but you are inspiring me. I get the age thing as well. I look extremely young for my age and people treat me like I am a lot younger than I am and my little brother is often mistaken as my older brother. I really liked your video! :)

No offense intended. I will warn you that I have a bit of a rambling problem. I am distracted easy. Also, yes I am from the South. Please don't be too hard on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RWah8o5-o

I can hear why people think you're more mature, you speak better than me and I'm 22!

And switching up music is always good (Y) even mid-song, switch up the batteries

1 person likes this

I was trying to make a proper video and I got bored.. so I brought my intro in the form of a song.

I am not responsible if my voice hurts your ears xD this is a disclaimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZP85zt9uEU

You sir are awesome! That is my favorite song and you have done it justice!!! And thanks for the laugh! :D

1 person likes this

Your accent is actually amazing!! 

Totes! Welcome to the site, dude! :)

3 people like this

Great vid, maul! As others have said before, I too am a fan of your accent and think you speak more eloquently than me and I'm in my 20's. I also commend you for speaking your views on subjects that other people may not agree with. It's cool to meet a monarchist :P !

3 people like this