Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sally

Question for The Guys

5 posts in this topic

In your opinion, what makes a girl cute as opposed to hot as opposed to pretty or beautiful? And which would you rather marry (providing of course she has a good personality, humor, etc.)? Have fun w/this question.

(Sorry I copied you markb4, but i HAD to....gotta have both sides haha)

Yeah, I shud charge you for unauthorized plagiariasm, lol ;).

Well, seeing as I started the first trend, I guess I should answer this first.

Again, this is personally my opinion. A hot girl is similar to what many of you have said about hot guys. She's dead-drop gorgeous, sexy to the max, and has an amazing body pretty much. Personality/intelligence/characteristics, etc. are not counted in deeming a girl hot. So again, they are wonderful to look at/fantasize about, but in terms of realism, I can't see a relationship w/that type of girl.

A beautiful girl is one who has the looks, but also the personality, kindness, morals, characteristics, etc. In my opinion, she is the one I would marry. She is both beautiful inside and outside. Actually, maybe the beauty inside transcends to the beauty outside.

A pretty girl is similar to a beautiful girl, but there is no sexual attraction involved. A pretty girl could be like your sister, mother, cousin, best friend, friend, etc. somebody who is very pretty and has the characteristics you're looking for and someone you love very much, but there's no sexual attraction for her.

And a cute girl, I honestly haven't used this term on girls much in my life, so I'm struggling for a definiton here. But, I think a girl is cute if she has some characteristic/quirk like a cute smile or cute habit/quirk, or something like that. There may or may not be sexual attraction to that type of person.

And so, to end it all, I'll give you my examples of each. An example of a beautiful girl to me would be Kristen Stewart. A hot girl would be like Elizabeth Banks maybe. A pretty girl is like Taylor Swift. And sorry, I don't have an example for a cute girl.

(Again remember that I'm the guy who thinks Megan Fox is ugly, so my ideas of beauty/hotness are highly skewered from the average Joe's :) ).

I'm probably going to sound really naive here but who is megan fox?

I don't really care about looks its the personality I go for. Physically my favorite thing has got to be eyes, not what they look like or any particular colour but because when you look into your girlfriends/wifes' eyes its like your looking deep into her soul and you can almost feel what she is thinking.

-Aaron

I'm probably going to sound really naive here but who is megan fox?

I don't really care about looks its the personality I go for. Physically my favorite thing has got to be eyes, not what they look like or any particular colour but because when you look into your girlfriends/wifes' eyes its like your looking deep into her soul and you can almost feel what she is thinking.

-Aaron

That's beautiful. Oh, Megan Fox is an actress, most famously known as the girl from Transformers and Transformers 2.

I am not a big fan of categorizing girls (e.g., she is hot, she is cute, etc..). I think girls possess some sort of enduring qualities that guys find ravishing. "To each is his own", kind of mentality. If I marry the right girl then, to me,she would possess those qualities: beautiful, sexy, and hot, and it is not necessarily directed toward physical appearance.