Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jegsy Scarr

A celebrity who isn't WTM!

13 posts in this topic

I have to say i saw that article and was disappointed - as much for the publicizing of it, as the report itself (and the fact that his mom knows that was... very.... odd!).

1 person likes this

Jeez...I just found that all-around disturbing...makes you shake your head. Sounds like a real stand up guy....

Its obvious he's not "wtm" he has an inflated ego, and for all the talking he did in the olympics he really didnt do that much. Did anyone see the vidoe where they showed his closet with clothing, he was like a female, had like over 100 pairs of shoes, not really a big fan of his....

3 people like this

Also it makes it harder to root for someone like that...and judging by previous actions I doubt his teammates are any better :/ but whatever I guess just because I don't agree with it doesn't make him any less of a great swimmer

3 people like this

/shrug I just assume most if not all celebrities are like that, although that his mom is commenting on his sex life is really strange!

He's an amazing athlete obviously bit check out the wtm fb page. There's an article on the Olympic Village and sex and partying there. Ryan is quoted as saying that during his last Olympics having a gf was a mistake. Now London will be better. Gross!!! Such a dick!!! (No pun intended :PPP)

2 people like this

Since this kind of thing is discussed so flagrantly in the public sphere, that's why it's more important to me to be a little more bold about announcing I'm WTM.

Since this kind of thing is discussed so flagrantly in the public sphere, that's why it's more important to me to be a little more bold about announcing I'm WTM.

I wish I was so bold but I've lost a lot of friends simply because I dont kiss random guys. I could only imagine the fall out if I told my friends I was WTM. They would automatically assume that I was judgemental and either would feel like I was holding them back or would feel like I was showing them up for behaving differently to them.

I would love to be able to be more open about this but I think it might be better to let sleeping dogs lie.