Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bethe

What kind of music do you like?

17 posts in this topic

Lately I've been into

Sara Bareilles, Hanson, and Justin Nozuka, but my taste in music in general is all over the place.

I like a LOT of country and classic rock. Legit my two favorite types of music. For something relaxing I like Rod Stewart, James Taylor or Norah JOnes.

I like a LOT of country and classic rock. Legit my two favorite types of music. For something relaxing I like Rod Stewart, James Taylor or Norah JOnes.

I like these artists as well. I'll also add Matt Wertz to my list.

my taste in music changes allot i like dolly Parkinson tho lame right and led zepling so a good variate

I like "mine" by Taylor Swift, "sunrise" by Nora Jones, "just haven't met you yet" by micheal buble, "going under" by evanecense I love the way that the feminine voice works with the rock music I think it works well together (less screaming more singing = better music in my opinion), I love the album "in between dreams" by Jack Johnson for chilling out i also listen to loads of other kinds of music but these are my favorite at the moment although I like listening to any kind of music really.

-Aaron

I listen to mostly country...with 90's country being my favorite era. Gotta love some Alan Jackson, George Strait, and Brooks and Dunn!! I also listen to alot of Christian as well with Michael W. Smith and Casting Crowns being a couple of my favorite artists.

I like all different types of music: country, rock, blues, folk, world etc.. Some of my favorite artists are Weezer, George Strait, Jim Croce, John Denver, Rod Stewart, Norah Jones to name a few.

No way!!! I love Jim croce, and rod stewart too!! I really only like john denvers country road ( take me home)

I like spanish, techno, rap, hip hop, almost anything but country!!! Sorry folks I know your guna hate on me but I tried liking it and never could connect with it:/

I really think it just depends on where your raised and since am in the miami area its alot of clubbing down here and what not.

Hey!

I have a really weird taste in music. I like a lot of different stuff. I mean, I like classical music and opera all the way to rock and heavy metal.

I absolutely love musicals! Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Spamalot, The King and I, Carousel, etc.

I quite like, how can I describe it, "quirky" music. And it'll usually just be the one song, rather than an artist or band that I like. Some of my favourite songs at the moment on my iPod are: "Running Up That Hill" by Placebo, "Stockholm Syndrome" by Muse, "The Art of Suicide" by Emilie Autumn.

Also, even though I'm probably way too old, I still really love "Weird Al" Yankovic! That man is a musical genius!

Just to be patriotic, I will mention a few Scottish artists and some of their best songs so that you can go away and google them and think "Wow, the Scots are so talented!"

Paolo Nutini: "Candy" and "Pencil Full of Lead"

Amy MacDonald: "Mr Rock and Roll", "This is the Life" and "Youth of Today"

The Proclaimers: A lot of their songs! My favourites, "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)", "Whole Wide World", "She Wanted Romance", "Letter From America", "I'm On My Way"...

Also, check out our folk music! We've got some really beautiful songs...

xxx

I like spanish, techno, rap, hip hop, almost anything but country!!! Sorry folks I know your guna hate on me but I tried liking it and never could connect with it:/

Haha Seeflo thats funny! I think it does have alot to do with where you're from...my mom was born and raised in Miami but moved to Indiana for college which is where she met my dad...and stayed lol. She's now 49 yrs old and I'm finally getting her to listen to country once in a great while haha! She's never liked it either lol. Must be a Miami thing :lol:

No way!!! I love Jim croce, and rod stewart too!! I really only like john denvers country road ( take me home)

Well I will be a monkey's uncle (and I am not). That's awesome! It is so hard to find someone that also likes (let alone loves) Jim Croce's music. I tell people I like his music, and they are like, "who is he?" I really love his music (he is the biggest influence on why I picked up the guitar). I agree with you about John Denver. I mostly like him also because of his song "Country Roads: Take Me Home". I also like James Taylor, and Gordon Lightfoot.

Lots of country lovers here...

I have to say I'm not too much of a fan of country (but I do love some country songs).

I can pretty much like something of every genre really

I mostly listen to Korean music though.

Pretty much anything here...a lot of underground stuff like steampunk music (and not the usual steampunk stuff at that...dub, dubstep, jungle, drum and bass, world fusion, etc.) Plus tons of mainstream music as well. I do occasionally get the chance to promote underground bands/groups, as I'm kind of well known in the SD steampunk scene and am friends with a couple that runs a monthly steampunk event (I get to add tracks to the playlist and get the word out). I recently got the music for this British guy played over here, on the other side of the World. He was pretty happy, as people really dug his material...

See ya on the flipside,

Tempest Desh

I love J-Pop and J-Rock. Meaning Japanese Pop and Rock music. Mostly J-Pop though. Otherwise I love Kelly Clarkson, Tokio Hotel, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Simple Plan, Hedley, Marianas Trench, Marilyn Manson (yes, you read that right,) Avril Lavigne, The Pretty Reckless, Britney Spears...I have a huge variety of music that I listen to. I mean Tokio Hotel is German/English, and I listen to French music as well (but not all that much.) I mostly listen to Pop and Pop-Rock though. That genre definitely dominates my iPod.

Edit: oh, and I can't stand country, rap, indie, and techno.