Invincible

The Question Game

204 posts in this topic

This might sound corny, but...........  I'd like to leave short love notes all over the house for her to find during the day while I'm at work (e.g., in her top dresser drawer, taped to the shower faucet, in her favorite cereal box so it falls out when she pours it... etc.).

I would love it if she would show up at my work unannounced, walk up to me, kiss/hug me, and then turn around and leave.  That would completely throw me off and I'd probably bring roses home that evening.  

Describe the perfect date (as in outing with your girlfriend/fiancée).

1 person likes this

Cold Stone Ice Cream Night!

If you could be a (specific) fictional character for a day, who would you be and why?

Spoiler alert! You've been warned lol.

Lucinda Price because she's amazing in many ways and her soul mate is an angel.

If you could invent anything right now what would it be and why?

A portable, commercially-viable (and patented in my name) bioprinter that could construct organs and tissues on demand. Why? 'Cause not only would it save and improve a lot of lives, but also 'cause it would probably make me a bazillionaire multiple times over and I could really use that money right about now :P.

Question: What's one place in the World you defintely want to visit and why/what's one language you want to learn and why? (Take your pick)

If I had to choose just one it would be Mecca because I want go to Kaaba at least once in my life.
If I could only choose one language it would be arabic.

What's the one place you could never see yourself traveling to and why?

1 person likes this

I once had a haircut that made me look similar to Moe Howard of "The Three Stooges".

Name a dead person that you'd love to marry if he/she was still alive.

Howard Hughes, because he was both fabulously wealthy and mostly oblivious.  Granted, I'd have to maintain the hoax that I'm a woman, but he would probably just sit up in his sterilized penthouse all day growing out his fingernails, leaving me to spend his vast fortune on commemorative plates and Little Debbie cakes with narry a worry.

How big was the biggest jigsaw puzzle that you've ever put together, and what was it an image of?

I don't really do jigsaw puzzles, so about 50 pieces was an achievement for me! I think it was a scene from "The Lion King".

If you could choose to live in any year from the past (before you were born), which would you pick and why?

1960's because of many things, The Beatles being on the top of the list of course.

What are three words your friends/family would describe you with?

1 person likes this

Talented, compassionate, dependable -- those are the most used, I guess.  I have a hard time believing most of them.

Name something the opposite gender does (generally speaking) that absolutely drives you nuts.

when guys play the guitar and when they are good with children (not there own).

What is your favorite smell?

I love that almond cherry smell I cant get enough of it.

What is one of your top pet peeves?

When people don't hold the door open for you even though you're a foot behind them and it slams in your face... <_<

What would you wish for if it could only be temporary, can't be serious, and it can't affect free will?

Oh my gosh.. 190 replies.. well 191 now! Very impressive and exciting!

Right now Im STARVING so Im going to indulge myself and go with a plate of freshly baked Stouffer's chicken alfredo!

What color is your toothbrush?

Twilight? Nah, just kidding. I have tons of favorite books, so that would be a huge list  ;)

If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?

I don't have the koalafications to answer that question.

If you could change your name, would you and what would it be?

I have wanted to when I was younger, since my name is very common. But now that I am older, I don't want to give up the name my dad chose for me. It makes me think he thought I was his 'princess'.

Who's your favorite Captain America: Civil War character?

Captain America, who else? Tony stark was horrible in that movie.

If you had unlimited money what would you do?

Ooooh lots of things. Since it's unlimited, I'd start by giving a good few billions to charities and associations I support, and to people in need. (I'm not taking into account the consequences that all this extra money would have on the world economy. Let's just say that now everyone can eat and live comfortably and have access to education and all that.) Then I would use a bit more of the money to somehow bribe world leaders to stop their wars. I'm not quite sure how but hey, they say that politicians listen to the people with money, so may's well try my best. Once that's done, I would fund all the archeological digs and help out for a while, then I would buy the nicest site (maybe Babylon?) and offer it to my crush. Hopefully, that will cause him to fall for me and we will live happily ever after. I would buy a nice house in the middle of nature, maybe in the Swiss mountains, or in Sweden, then live the rest of my life tutoring children for free, and writing novels in my spare time.

:D

What's one aspect of your personality that's changed since your childhood?

Next question: What do you believe is the meaning of life and where does it come from?

Personally, I don't really know for certain. I want to believe that it is something spiritual and forever beyond our grasp of science and reason which leads to something else, but then there are also loads of other credible possibilities, provided I care to think of one or don't just assume there is no meaning.

I think a lot of meaning can be taken from theory and current level knowledge of the Big Bang; that everything we know of, and don't know of but exists, probably came to be from fluctuations in unstable nothingness(or as far as my understanding of it goes). It's like all of existence and non-existence cannot deal with not having at least the building blocks of life around, if not life itself, and what if it can't exist without observation? Observation changes the behaviour of electrons in that they can be in two places at once until they are observed, at which point they can be determined to be in only one place. If this in any way extrapolates to other particles, our entire universe could be entirely a creation of our perceptions as we experience it... Perhaps the meaning of our life and consciousness is to give shape to nothingness.

Then there's various Quantum theories of consciousness in which everything that exists has a varying degree of consciousness, and life itself is some kind of concentration of those conscious elements into a personality. This often stretches out to biocentrism, the idea that life is a result of consciousness accumulating and that eventually there will always be life in any given iteration of our universe so long as there is consciousness.

From a biological point of view, we exist to perpetuate our DNA and thus the moving and shaking of our cells and their components and the atoms of those components... So basically life is one big party that never ends. In philosophy and atheism, people generally talk about deciding one's own subjective goals for life, which is certainly important and can become a journey in itself. Now that I think of it, even if we go down the religious route... All of these "meanings" seem to suggest that really the only reason we are here is because God or the universe or the endless void is bored of itself and lonely. It doesn't want to be static inexistence; it wants to boogie endlessly! Or maybe that's just the extent of my perspective on the subject =
= "

EDIT: Okay I was wrong; according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the answer is 42. How was I supposed to know?   :( - ???

-------------------------
Next question:  You've become a super villain; what is your villain name, super ability and evil motive?? >:D

2 people like this