Sophie

How old are you?

144 posts in this topic

22. I hope I'm not a virgin into my 30s. That would only produce a negative psychological impact on my life. Others may be okay with it but I won't.

22, single, available, Ladies keep an eye out there's plenty of us guys who are waiting and single on here!

2 people like this

16! I think that's the youngest on here.. 17 next month :)

1 person likes this

16! I think that's the youngest on here.. 17 next month :)

Nope! I turn 17 in 5 months so I am the youngest!

1 person likes this

I am 22! Yeah I am ":feeling it" -Taylor Swift. But lets be honest I look like I am 25-26...its pretty bad when bartenders/drug stores stop asking for your ID...lol.

2 people like this

I am 22! Yeah I am ":feeling it" -Taylor Swift. But lets be honest I look like I am 25-26...its pretty bad when bartenders/drug stores stop asking for your ID...lol.

I have the exact opposite issue I'm 20, will be 21 in June and get carded every time I go to mall of America. Also, last month I went to get a sample of coffee at the grocery store and the woman asked me if I had asked my mom for permission first!

3 people like this

25, but I don't feel a day over 18! Die another day!

29 :unsure:

I can hang out with the cool young people for another 8 months, and then I have to grow up.

@ Mike, naw, you will be cool forever!

1 person likes this

I'm 14, but I turn 15 in two months.......

I'm no longer the youngest here... SUCESS

5 people like this

43.....I'm by far the oldest on here!!! For the ladies! And maybe the guys???? Lol!! I look fabulous for my age!!!! :-)

3 people like this

43.....I'm by far the oldest on here!!! For the ladies! And maybe the guys???? Lol!! I look fabulous for my age!!!! :-)

Nar baby................big 52. Feel like............ A sleep ha ha

2 people like this

I have the exact opposite issue I'm 20, will be 21 in June and get carded every time I go to mall of America. Also, last month I went to get a sample of coffee at the grocery store and the woman asked me if I had asked my mom for permission first!

I know what you mean! I'm 23, turning 24 in September and a bartender actually denied my ID because they thought it was fake. It was so embarrassing!

1 person likes this

I'm 20 years old! 21 in December (sadly since my birthday is the day after Christmas, I won't be old enough to legally drink on Christmas, oh well, no big deal, alcohol is overrated)

I can't believe I didn't post in this thread yet. I'm part of the age 24 club.

Feels good to be around so many people who are my age.

Fact: Out of all Millennials those born in 88-89 are the most likely to be waiters

1 person likes this