Jeffinity

This seems as good a place as any

59 posts in this topic

I was talking with Kendra and 2face in chat yesterday and I had this idea pop into my head about this community. Has a couple ever pursued a real life relationship who met here? It seems so obvious as we are all looking for that rare person and the journey can be frustrating and yet we are surrounded by like minded possibilities right here.

I would like to know if there are any success stories and how awesome would that be if there were. Maybe what we are looking for is right under our noses. I'm sure you guys have thought of this before.

Someone already raised this question in an earlier thread, but there hasn't been any yet that I'm aware of. There might be one or two but maybe they are keeping it private. I'm sure it will happen eventually. This isn't a dating site, but it would a logical place to meet someone special since we all here share a common marriage related goal. Part of the problem is that we're all scattered around the world so physically meeting up can be a challenge. But that didn't stop a lot of couples from meeting up in a Facebook group I was in for people WTM. I can think of no less than 5 couples from different states and countries meet in that group and eventually married. Love can conquer over distance apparently :) But anyways, it's bound to happen here sooner or later.

hasn't happened yet to my knowledge but may someday. Another thing is that we are really spread out all over the place

Ooh I have a hunch as to who it could be too ;)

3 people like this

It has happened; I know of one couple... :)

Hmm...I wonder...

1 person likes this

What? Who? Why am I in the dark about all this?! Why do I always get left out of stuff like this?

xxx

4 people like this

Ooh I have a hunch as to who it could be too ;)

Yeah?! Who?! :P

1 person likes this

Okay, will someone let me know what's going on?! It's making me feel sad being left out... :( Also, I'm really nosey...

xxx

4 people like this

Okay, will someone let me know what's going on?! It's making me feel sad being left out... :( Also, I'm really nosey...

xxx

This is killing me also Jegsey!!

Same as MM and Jegsy Scarr, i'm very curious!!!! Please tell us! oh oh oh, maybe, just maybe that person will see this and tell us :D

I'm only a week old to this site, cut me some slack!

Ian's wife is not part of this forum. At least I don't think she is.

Alright, Alright I'll tell you. It's.......

ME! I just recently married......No one. Ha! Are you kidding? Who would marry me? Can't believe you fell for it :)

But seriously, now I'm kind of curious...

Well, seems to me that Sally, AussieStig, markb4 and dodgedude all know, so I say that if they don't tell the rest of us, then we'll just have to pester them all until they do.

I myself will be sending each of them a well-written and persuasive PM: "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" and so on...

xxx

I was talking with Kendra and 2face in chat yesterday and I had this idea pop into my head about this community. Has a couple ever pursued a real life relationship who met here? It seems so obvious as we are all looking for that rare person and the journey can be frustrating and yet we are surrounded by like minded possibilities right here.

I would like to know if there are any success stories and how awesome would that be if there were. Maybe what we are looking for is right under our noses. I'm sure you guys have thought of this before.

This has been asked before. I said that it hadn't happened yet, but that it might in the future. It appears, reading through this thread, that I was correct.

Ian's wife is not part of this forum. At least I don't think she is.

guys it's not me - I came in being a married guy :-) - and no, my wife isn't here...

it's another pair. :-)

3 people like this

Same as MM and Jegsy Scarr, i'm very curious!!!! Please tell us! oh oh oh, maybe, just maybe that person will see this and tell us :D

Maybe that person (or those persons) has been commenting in this thread all along! ;)

2 people like this